ATTN: TJF

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ATTN: TJF

lolkl
Are you still going to come out to Big Sky?  The conditions are improving all the time. Today is Underground Dirtbag. It's snowing really hard this morning. I feel a powder day coming on.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: ATTN: TJF

tjf1967
No.  I have an old dog that won't die and I can't leave him with anyone.  I was certain he would be gone by now.  I been saying it for 6 months.  The amount on money it is costing to keep him going would have paid for my out west ski trips for the next couple of years.  My next trip is gonna be your way.  Saw and article about the BD in a ski mag.  You guys are getting big.  
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Sucks about your pup bud
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
 Yep i agree , end of life issues are difficult and TJ. Ur doing the RIGHT thing !!
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

lolkl
I've got a 12 year old myself and you never know if she will still bark when I get home. She's on my mind all the time. I hope I can handle it when she's gone.
Great year to miss out here. I can't say that the skiing sucks but it sure ain't powder. I have an old friend coming out this weekend with an entourage. He rented Dan Egan again to show everyone around and make them extreme skiers. But I don't know where he can take them that it matters. Cutting the tram line is no fun if there isn't a tram line. Even the backcountry stuff is either skied out, moguls or bare rock. Every week we get a couple inches but it doesn't do any good. We need the mythical  "One foot, every day for 3 days."
Enjoy the rest of your season and maybe I'll see the AZZ Clowns next season.