Reply |  

Re: Camping 2017

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by Sick Bird Rider
WORD

Reply |  

Brownski
This is my setup for family car-camping. The trailer is old and super low-tech, just a tent on wheels really, but very comfortable.  It gets more use in my backyard then anywhere else but our favorite campgrounds are Little Pond and Ausable Point.

This is my one-person tent I use for solos or kayak camping. You actually can squeeze two people in there, which makes it pretty warm in the winter time even though it's technically a three season.

Unfortunately, I don't have any concrete plans for either on the calendar this year. I'm sure I'll get out at some point but youth baseball seems to have taken over my life at the moment.

Reply |  

Harvey
Admin
Brownski wrote
Sweet setup.

"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
Reply |  

PeeTex
I'll wait for better weather, going to rain this weekend. When I camp I use a GoLite tent, got it a few years before they went under. Great tent and super lite.

Reply |  

Brownski
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey wrote
Brownski wrote
Sweet setup.
Thanks
I upgraded the truck cap recently so that I have actual load bars now. That will make life a little easier. Putting a boat on top of the camper itself is a viable option also.