Duck Dynasty

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
27 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Duck Dynasty

campgottagopee
Ahhhhhh, cool ride...couldn't wait for the 13's eh Warp...lemme guess, black???
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
  ROFLMAO-- Camp --  Patience  ain't one of ole warpy's fine points  

Nope : Deep Indigo Blue( Queen B luvin THAT color bro)  and  ya gotta keep " Miss Kay "happy ya know da drill  

with the white leather heated seats but  got me most o da  goodies too - Bro

had to give my  local Subie dealer ( a good guy) some action

I always  like  to support our  local BIDNESS  men after all they all sent their kidz to our college "don'tcha know"  and the deal we cooked was pretty good .
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Good color!!! My fav in the Outback is that Ruby Red...man-0-man is that sweet on that car.

Local IS the way to go, 100% for sure!!!!!!

You get the 4cyl or the 3.6R???

Glad 'Kay" is happy....i'd hate to meet a peeeed off Kay
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Yeah that RR was our second fav -- it is saweet!!  

We went for the 2.5 , i was likin the MPG after consulting lotsa guys who have 'em .

I was a mite concerned at first when i started researching it  especially after coming off a 210 hp turbo but after test driving several i felt comfortable with it . The Venza was what we had been looking at BUT after seeing the Consumer reports and then test driving the Subie i felt that Outback was a swiss army knife compared to a rockin chair - albeit a soft assed one ( Venza) . And frankly what you get as far as g oodiesand toyz for the $$$$ the Subie appealed to us and we started making the move .

I been on 'dem ole  heated leather seats for damn near 25 yrs and feel as tho my ole ass deserves some "pamperin'  " hehehehehe  and i really like the idea of that heated windshield wiper thingy -- just makes so much sense ya wonder why in hell other mfg's haven't figured that out -- good on Subie for getting that right
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Good, IMO, for the extra $$$ the 3.6 aint worth it..gotta burn that premium fuel too, effff that!!!

After a good day of skiing there's nothing better than heated seats, man0man does that feel good on the back. And the heated windshield actaully works....imagine that

i think Phil would B proud
Reply | Threaded
|

gorgonzola
campgottagopee wrote
nothing better than heated seats, man0man does that feel good on the back.
i always think i wet myself...

congrats & good luck with the new wheels warp
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
thanks Camper !! It is refreshing to hear from a pro that u consider the 2.5 a better choice !  the Queen took it out for the day while I played golf. it was her first time driving it and she LOVED it . All my buds here in the hood were duly impressed with the sIZE and the appointments. We both feel like it was an excellent choice and compared very favorably with our Saab sport wagon, which we really enjoyed .

thanks for the good wishes Gorgo !!

Just back from playing nine shot a 42 . We had a late start so only did nine today bcuz league play starts in an hr and we didn't.t want to get caught up .vv
Camp ! You stil making progress on the recovery lad?