This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Flow Trail Opening At Whiteface

Ethan Snow
This is awesome! I love to MTB Whiteface, but it's scratchy as hell. You can plan on going through a pair of tires in two days if you ride the summit. It would really be nice if they ran the Face Lift for MTB access. This will give me a good reason to go back to WF this summer.

Speaking of flow Trails, here is phase 1 of the Recent flow trail that Joe, and I have been working hard on. It will be open too the public, so if you live in CNY, and want to ride the 30+ miles of MTB trails in Oneonta, be sure to check this one out. We are planning on two more phases to this trail, and will hopefully at least finish phase 2 this summer.

<nabble_embed><iframe width='500' height='281' src='http://www.pinkbike.com/v/embed/443438/?colors=C80000' allowfullscreen frameborder='0'></iframe></nabble_embed>
I'll take boilerplate ice over wet snow any day
Reply | Threaded
|

Ethan Snow
Ok, not sure why that didn't work...... that was a ligit embed code right there. Complete with custom border, and cool colors.

If anyone wants to watch it: http://www.pinkbike.com/video/443438/
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
Dude! That looked sweet! I like the snap at the end of that berm in the very last shot.

Throwing dirt around and laying out trail is probably my second favorite thing to do just behind powder skiing.
Reply | Threaded
|

Ethan Snow
Me too! It's funny you mention the snap in the last berm. That was a huge argument between me and my brother recently. He hates it. The main reason it is there is because there is another berm going in below it to the riders right. (watchers left) When it is finished, that last little piece of the existing berm will be taken out to connect the two. For now it provides an alternate route until we finish the rest.