Good news, I ain't done yet!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
86 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Bad news , i'm done

warp daddy
JTG ,CAMPY AND MARKY MARK,YOU GUYS REALLY PUMPED UP THE OLE MAN's sneakers....thanks ,you guys rockπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Ok had my five and half month check up with Dr Gainor . He said "ski stick to the groomers and cruisers , n play golf "

This for me is the juice i needed to hear .The xrays and manipulations all were indicative of a great fix ..

So My only issue is NOT hip related at all , the low level damn groin ache is  a "jr varsity " level inguinal hernia , a pin hole thing that only is a PIA not a surgical issue now . I have had this issue for years after a major" flying yard sale " at speed at Tremblant about a decade ago  .So i will simply monitor it and if ever it becomes a serious issue well surgery may be an option , But now its just resume life and monitor .. My spirit is lifted

Dr Gainor as others here have said is an awesome physician ,he came highly recommended and was able to put this old dude back together again and give me the ability and inspiration to get out there again ....

Admittedly i MAY have to change my handle from Warp Daddy to Cruise Daddy, cuz DOc says i gotta respect speed limits now 😎.

So doc i listened ! No bumps , no trees just chill and enjoy !
Reply | Threaded
|

gorgonzola
great news warp!

glad all is well - hows the queen?
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
Yeah buddy!
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by warp daddy
Great news WD --- RAWK on bro
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
In reply to this post by gorgonzola
thanks for asking ,she. is doing well,it will take 6months for the crater in her Shin to heal.damnthing is about size of a big coffee mug in circumference and about
a third of an inch deep but healing

it is rough to look at,but only aches occasionally no pain ,its the same leg where she has a plate and six screws from a bad ankle break skiing at Attitrash.

she is driving walking but not anle to do gym work outs like we usally do. But so far so good . Shes a trooper