586 messages Options
123456 ... 59
Reply |  

Re: Gore Conditions

Brownski
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
campgottagopee wrote
snoloco wrote
  If I want to be well rested enough to have a hope of skiing the next day, then sleeping in the car is also out, as Brownski suggested that I do.
OMFG!!!! What a friggin spoiled little city boy. Sad, very sad
Ha! Millenials... What the hell is the world coming to? dude needs to park on a level spot is all...

Reply |  

campgottagopee

Reply |  

snoloco
More like a normal teenager with unusual and sensitive sleep cycles.

I've lived in New York my entire life.
Reply |  

campgottagopee
snoloco wrote
More like a normal teenager with unusual and sensitive sleep cycles.

Uhm, never mind

Reply |  

PeeTex
In reply to this post by Brownski
Brownski wrote
campgottagopee wrote
snoloco wrote
  If I want to be well rested enough to have a hope of skiing the next day, then sleeping in the car is also out, as Brownski suggested that I do.
Ha! Millenials... What the hell is the world coming to? dude needs to park on a level spot is all...
Man, I can easily afford a hotel room but when I travel alone to hike or ski where it's more than a 3hr drive I have no problem with my air mattress and my winter bag in the back of my Subi. I'll bring my camp stove and have a hot breakfast in the AM.

Reply |  

Brownski
PeeTex wrote
Brownski wrote
campgottagopee wrote
snoloco wrote
Man, I can easily afford a hotel room but when I travel alone to hike or ski where it's more than a 3hr drive I have no problem with my air mattress and my winter bag in the back of my Subi. I'll bring my camp stove and have a hot breakfast in the AM.
That's all I'm saying.

Reply |  

ml242
I don't really enjoy sleeping in my car but I would definitely do the 4 hour daytrip if I needed to ski. If you can find a friend to split the drive with, it really isn't that big a deal.

Reply |  

Gaper Rog
Banned
4hrs is really nothing.  I've day tripped up to 6 hrs each way which is pretty rough.  4 is cake if you aren't a total whining baby still stuck to your mother's tit.

Reply |  

raisingarizona
The young man has very soft and sensitive hands.

Reply |  

northerncajun
SO is it looking like gore will be opening for Thanksgiving or should I just go over to Okemo or Killington?

123456 ... 59