Greek Peak Conditions

617 messages Options
1234567 ... 62
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: Greek Peak Conditions

HOLYSHITSTIX!!! With all I've had going on this summer I haven't been over to the hill at all. I drove through there this AM to find them paving all around and in front of the Welcome Center area, or the drop off area. It looks SO DAMN NICE!!!

Major kudos to Marc and John ---- nice work fellas

Rj1972 Rj1972
Reply |

campgottagopee wrote
HOLYSHITSTIX!!! With all I've had going on this summer I haven't been over to the hill at all. I drove through there this AM to find them paving all around and in front of the Welcome Center area, or the drop off area. It looks SO DAMN NICE!!!

Major kudos to Marc and John ---- nice work fellas
Thank goodness, as the entrance was nothing short of a mine field. I hope they also paved over all the stones in front of the foot bridge.
Joneski73 Joneski73
Reply |

Paving appears to go right up to the footbridge now.  After seeing some of their recent Facebook posts and tossing the resort fee on the ski side, I'm more optimistic going into this season than I was coming out of last.  Keep the momentum going John & Marc!
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

If someone could take a picture from the inside of Trax and post it I'd appreciate it! I want to see what that place looks like.

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Johnnyonthespot Johnnyonthespot
Reply |

Rj1972 Rj1972
Reply |

In reply to this post by Joneski73
Joneski73 wrote
Paving appears to go right up to the footbridge now.  
Excellent!  Thanks for posting the photo.
Reply |

Anyone hit Hops & Swaps? I had plans to go but didn't end up making it. I heard it was a real good turn out
Vinski Vinski
Reply |

Swaps was busy with lots of equipment (skis mostly new, without bindings).    Hops on the deck was very busy with good music all afternoon.   Lots of people with bikes and many just up for taking a ride on the lift.
Rj1972 Rj1972
Reply |

Just an FYI that they did not pave the entire entrance. There are still a couple of potholes near the shuttle bus loop. They did; however, pave all the way to the footbridge, as well as a small section on the other side of the bridge. Yahoo--no more stones and mud!
Reply |

Flurries in the Valley when I went home for lunch today.....
1234567 ... 62