Green Mountain Inn -- Stowe VT

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Green Mountain Inn -- Stowe VT

campgottagopee

If anyone is in Stowe looking for a place to stay I highly recommend The Green Mountain Inn. Not only is it conveniently located in downtown Stowe, but their customer service is top notch.

Our Stowe trip got cut short due to a crash-N-burn resulting in a broken collar bone (4 places ) ---- would've killed a normal man

Anyway, while explaining to the front desk peeps what had happened they had me talk to the front desk manager, Brittany. I explained the situation to her, told her we were leaving in the morning, and she asked for us to check out at the front desk early AM.  Long story short, we were credited a full nights stay as well as one days lift ticket. Either one of those would have been very acceptable to us but the fact we got both was outstanding.

Major props to the GMI  
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Green Mountain Inn -- Stowe VT

Glade Runner
Banned User
Was it you that broke your collar bone?
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Geez Camper hope u r OK man !!   Sounds like a pretty nasty biff  ðŸ˜³ouch a...heal well man  
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
warp daddy wrote
Geez Camper hope u r OK man !!   Sounds like a pretty nasty biff  ðŸ˜³ouch a...heal well man  
Twern't me Warp.....our buddy #14, and he's one tough SOB . He even skied down....think he was too afraid of the pictures we would've taken if he got on the sled HAHA
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Glad ur ok dude !!!  

Dude was smart to ski down ........when i pulled a spectacular fly thru the sir double eject with my ski posse at Tremblant seve ral yrs ago they all wanted  to get the sled .   i said no effin way . I skied down , and skied the next 2 days .... Of course I WAS IN GROIN Hell   for the future , sumbitch still aches  on occasion but i was lucky no hernia , nothing busted cept my pride

Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.