Ice Cream..

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ice Cream..

Telemark Dave
Our town has this great "craft" ice cream joint... It's got location, location, and more location.  It's got really really good innovative ice cream.. And for the last while they haven't had to worry about keeping it frozen...

"there is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent" Disclaimer: Telemark Dave is a Hinterlandian. He is not from New York State, and in fact, doesn't even ski there very often. He is also obsessive-compulsive about Voile Charger BC's.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Ice Cream..

Snowballs
Banned User
That is one cool building. Two scoops on a waffle cone please !

A PSA for all, if you've never made it, homemade ice cream is great. Awesome flavor.
Reply | Threaded
|

tatianaplata
I love this picture. It is kind of funny that it is an ice cream shop covered in snow, but it is an absolutely beautiful picture. It really looks like a little Christmas house or something with the snow all over it. Is it open in the winter? some shops are here where I live. People in my home area love to make ice cream in the winter. They use the snow around the tub in order to keep the mix frozen. I used to love making ice cream as a kid. I hope your happy, your sending me down memory lane now.
Reply | Threaded
|

Telemark Dave
Thanks.  I took the pic because I also thought it was a cool photo.  And a bit ironic.  I'll have to try to take another one of it - we've had about 2 feet of snow since the time I took that picture.

And no, I don't think its open in the winter.  

TD
"there is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent" Disclaimer: Telemark Dave is a Hinterlandian. He is not from New York State, and in fact, doesn't even ski there very often. He is also obsessive-compulsive about Voile Charger BC's.