March Madness

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

March Madness

Spongeworthy
I didn't fill out a bracket, so I am LOVING this.  OT's, upsets, good balling. Sorry about your bracket.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." Oscar Gamble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: March Madness

campgottagopee
Best so far was Duke going down....that program has been overrated for years!

Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Mercer Madness !!! They were outstanding !!  Cuse has to clip rhe Flyers wings in an hour or so ,hope Christmas shows up with his game face on .
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
At half time Cuse looks terrible , Cooney can't  put the ball in the damn ocean , Fair is taking forced shots and the entire offense is non existent.

Boeheim better get their ass in gear or they are going home  tonite
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
The better team won , hands down . Worst display of offense i have seen in  years , fugly .
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
warp daddy wrote
The better team won , hands down . Worst display of offense i have seen in  years , fugly .
Yep, Cuse didn't have it

they couldn't throw a pingpong ball into the ocean

still a damn good season for the Orange!!
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Good year Camp but going 3-6 in the stretch calls for a rethink here . maybe time for JB to take up golf and let Hopkins take over b4 he heads out to greener pastures.     Just sayin , but hey  who knows ??.

mercer bites the dust ,sfa get torqued , h,mmm who is cinderella now ??
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
warp daddy wrote
Good year Camp but going 3-6 in the stretch calls for a rethink here . maybe time for JB to take up golf and let Hopkins take over b4 he heads out to greener pastures.     Just sayin , but hey  who knows ??.

mercer bites the dust ,sfa get torqued , h,mmm who is cinderella now ??
I thought JB would've been gone as soon as the Big East colapsed and they entered the ACC......I like Hopkins, and I'm thinking he'll do a good job IF someone else doesn't grab him first.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Agree totally , Hopkins is ready ,has more than paid his dues and has shown loyalty, It's now his time.

marquette is hot for him, but i hope JB comes to his senses and realizes it is time to sail into the sunset rather than fade away into mediocrity. . Frankly i oft wonder if the game is passing him by as he seems pretty slow or stubborn to analyze what is going on , make the necessary adjustments and to let his bench get MINUTES all during the season.

Bench depth and versatility is key . They obviously have the talent or why were they recruited . they need game experience and rhen they will be Confident and Competent when a game situarion materializes that requires a change of talent  .

Something obviously shook the confidence of this team in the last 9 games , they were NOT the same . The "Heimer" has a tendency to be a grumpy old man and be obsessively stubborn or negative . While that may work with some ,it is obvious t least to me this was not the case in the stretch run.

I will always be a Cuse fan and wish they could move on to the next chapter ....... It IS time .
Reply | Threaded
|

magiclady
This post was updated on .
Regional finals are on!!!!
Today
NCAA Tournament odds: No. 7 Connecticut vs. No. 3 Iowa State