NYSB Die-Cut Stickers

27 messages Options
gebbyfish gebbyfish
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: NYSB Die-Cut Stickers

I'll take one.  Always spreading the word!
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

Calling MikeR to the courtesy desk.  (He is attending to the pow slayage in La Grave!)

Someone emailed me about producing some of their own.  Obviously people will do what they will but it's my preference to let MikeR do them. They were incredibly high quality and we "sold" them at a loss.

Just my preference.
"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
miker92 miker92
Reply |

New batch ordered and should ship to me tomorrow.

One member is still waiting on stickers he had sent for from the last batch, so I the first set I mail will obviously be for him.

Just to reiterate, in order to receive stickers, send me a self-addressed, stamped envelope at

(MIKE HAS A NEW ADDRESS)

Mike Ranellone
240 S. Main St.
Brattleboro, VT 05301

Between the three different sizes, they average about $2 a sticker to produce. If you are able to throw a few bucks in the envelope to help offset the cost, we'd appreciate that.

As Harv said, the stickers are incredibly well-made. They are top-quality weatherproof vinyl with strong adhesive. I have never had a problem with them starting to peel off my car or deteriorate in any way, and I have had these problems with other die-cut stickers.

gebbyfish gebbyfish
Reply |

Sent you $5 for two car stickers today!  Spread the word!  

I didn't specify any size.  

Let me know if you need me to.  
miker92 miker92
Reply |

Sounds good! Stickers arrived here today. Ill be at gore Saturday if anyone wants timers me there and grab some!
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

Mike ... you got any left?
"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
Gunny J Gunny J
Reply |

How about some NYSB tees that would be nice. I would order a few
Want to spend special time with your children, teach them to ski or snowboard. The reward will be endless!
miker92 miker92
Reply |

I have plenty of stickers in all three sizes hanging around. Since I'm home for the summer, the address would be

Mike Ranellone
16 Van Brummel Lane
Ballston Spa, NY 12020

Tees might be a bit of a stretch right now, but you never know what the future could have in store!

Sorry for the hiatus, y'all. The end of the semester had me pretty tied up, and these last few weeks I've been busy with the combination of finding a job and trying to record a demo tape with my musician friends to play gigs.
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

Miker... I need a few more. Can you send or reorder if necessary?
miker92 miker92
Reply |

I have a bunch still. Emailing you now.