classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
30 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New Y Ski Blog web site

MC2 5678F589
JTG4eva! wrote
Can we incorporate this glorious word into other words to make yoooge new words?  For instance, MC2 is a yooogchebag (yoooge douchebag).
That's not very nice. I don't call you names.

I just say that your ideas are stupid.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by warp daddy
warp daddy wrote
 Caroline needs WORK. Hahahahaha
He was yelling at Caroline in a commercial I saw the other day. She wasn't in the commercial an he yells off camera: "Hey, Caroline, come over here. Try to stop drinking for 30 days". The camera pans over and she's at a cafe drinking with her friends just glaring at him. I had to rewind it to make sure I saw what I saw.

He's got a new, young blonde around the Albany area that he's super creepy with.
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
mattchuck2 wrote
warp daddy wrote
 Caroline needs WORK. Hahahahaha
He was yelling at Caroline in a commercial I saw the other day. She wasn't in the commercial an he yells off camera: "Hey, Caroline, come over here. Try to stop drinking for 30 days". The camera pans over and she's at a cafe drinking with her friends just glaring at him. I had to rewind it to make sure I saw what I saw.

He's got a new, young blonde around the Albany area that he's super creepy with.
I would not buy a car from him even if it were way cheaper than the next guy's. He reminds me of a NJ huckster - but I guess that plays well in NJ where they are all hucksters.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Does he sell a lot of cars in NJ?
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
Harvey wrote
Does he sell a lot of cars in NJ?
You live in NJ and you are the one who seemed to be getting the hard on for Yooge - you tell me?
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by PeeTex
PeeTex wrote

I would not buy a car from him even if it were way cheaper than the next guy's.  
That's just it, he's not any cheaper, he's a master at marketing. Even people who hate him still talk about his commercials. No such thing as bad press, right?
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
mattchuck2 wrote
JTG4eva! wrote
Can we incorporate this glorious word into other words to make yoooge new words?  For instance, MC2 is a yooogchebag (yoooge douchebag).
That's not very nice. I don't call you names.
If you were offended (really?) then you need to brush up on your smilie!  I do have shitty ideas when it comes to politics.....and I appreciate the dialogue.  I was joking with the yooogchebag thing.
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
Camp he may be a master of negative imaging too , i always have trouble when dealing with the notion of there is no bad pr , ie the PT Barnum theory of marketing !

BUT whenever i would hear our PR types at the university  in  that discussion , MY retort was " Yeah ,but we ain't running a damn 3 RING CIRCUS here and  MOm and Pop are laying out serious coin and we need to DELIVER the goods in a professional manner with the highest quality programming ."

So i may be a dinosaur but i do not  subscribe to Billy's clown car approach and like PEE TEX says , it would be a cold day in hell before i purchased anything from that buffoon ..  

Just sayin and im sure , one on one the guy is ok , humorous and speaks in normal conversational tones . I want a pro in my dealership not Bozo the Clown
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.