Open this post in threaded view

Re: Online Gear Outfitters (POLL)

i'm a big fan of Moosejaw too
"Peace and Love"
ml242 ml242
Reply |

The chat at backcountry is really good. Level nine sports has a good chat as well.
DackerDan DackerDan
Reply |

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
EastCoastChris EastCoastChris
Reply |

I also like Moosejaw and Steepandcheap / WhiskeyMilitia

I also like CampSaver though its more of a general (rather than snow sports) outfitter. Then again so is the Clymb which I love as well.
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

Backcountry dropped us because of some NY state tax laws.

The Clymb sent me a canned (form letter) drop notice and I responded, saying I was bummed. For one thing their ads are very cool.  They got back to me personally and said they would let us keep it.

Still we have never sold anything for The Clymb.  Most of what we sell is Liftopia (70%) and Sierra Trading Post. We also sold a bunch of Backcountry before they dropped us.

Any input on The Clymb? Too much hassle to join to buy or... ?
"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
BRLKED BRLKED
Reply |

Maybe you could link them to the forums page?
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

At the top of this forum there is a pinned post:Gear from NYSB Partners. Hasn't done much.  

The ad that has driven sales in past seasons has always been the Liftopia ad on the homepage.
"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to to keep it going full speed." —Brownski