Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Over/Under PowderPuff thread

Adk Jeff
Noah John wrote
Chris wrote
 The dude makes some great points,
What??!!??  Name one.  You too Harvey.  "Powder on trails is great"?  That's the "legit idea" he has brought to the forum?  Good grief.  Here's my contribution then: Opposable thumbs are really neat-oh!

He's a fucking dumpster fire.  Don't get me wrong, I love it; watching some miscreant slobber on himself is hilarious.   I'm sure he's generated a lot of hits for your site, Harv, and you know and I know that that's what you like about him.  You don't have to coddle the guy to get him to stay; he's too fuckin' stupid to back down and run away.  The little dork has advanced two basic contentions in his time here, both of which are completely wrong:  1.  Some little bump on the Tug Hill which benefits from a lot of dense, wet fake effect is the snowiest ski area in the east; and 2.  There is no ski area in the west that averages less annual snowfall than any ski area in the east. Those are the two little "pearls of wisdom" he's dropped on the forum.  Over and over and over again.  And he's just wrong.  Oh, and skiing trees is "dangerous".  So he's an idiot to boot.

Just call a spade a spade.
What I love about Powder Ass is just look how he's bringing us all together!  I'm completely on Noah's side on this one.  Kum-ba-ya anyone?

Oh, and the entertainment factor's pretty high as well, at least until it starts to get boring (which it already has).
Reply | Threaded
|

Noah John
Yeah I agree, it'll get boring soon unless we can tease some more absurdities out of the boy.  Imagine what other crazy ideas are rattling around in that skull.  I'll bet he's a Truther.  Or a Birther.  Or maybe he thinks the Earth is 6000 years old and evolution is a crock.  We probably haven't even begun to tap the comedic potential of this guy.

As always:  Moar Powder Ass!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
He's not comming downstairs  tho, staying up there in that silly top 25 resort thread.....strange, very strange
Reply | Threaded
|

Marcski
And, here I thought this was a thread about how long the Powderpuff trail is at Platty.

Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
Marcski wrote
And, here I thought this was a thread about how long the Powderpuff trail is at Platty.
Hehehehe.

Kum-ba-ya My Lord.....
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
HEY ! Let's all send Puffy emails and tell him we want him to bring his schitck back ! More Douchebaggery and witty banter !!

I'll email POWda now. Yous mugs do too.   http://forum.nyskiblog.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=user&user=494380

MOar Powda !
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
Snowballs wrote
HEY ! Let's all send Puffy emails and tell him we want him to bring his schitck back ! More Douchebaggery and witty banter !!

I'll email POWda now. Yous mugs do too.   http://forum.nyskiblog.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=user&user=494380

MOar Powda !
No need to ping him, he with his infinite wisdom is back.

I have to agree - except for a few moments of infighting, he is getting everyone to consolidate behind Noah's rallying cry-
MOAR Powda - the Chowda head.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

Over/Under 12

ScottyJack
The number of perfectly linked powder turns powder puff would rip down upper skyward given perfect east coach conditions including 23 inches of ADK dry!  

I'm going w/ the under cause karma is a bitch!  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Over/Under 12

Adk Jeff
ScottyJack wrote
The number of perfectly linked powder turns powder puff would rip down upper skyward given perfect east coach conditions including 23 inches of ADK dry!  
How much puff could Powder Puff puff if Powder Puff could puff powder?

Def go with the under.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
TJ has been MIA

You think Puffy could be TJ???  

Reply | Threaded
|

Face4Me
campgottagopee wrote
TJ has been MIA

You think Puffy could be TJ???  

No way ... Puffy's posts are WAAAAYYYYYYY too long to be from TJF!!!

It's easy to be against something ... It's hard to be for something!
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
He is so unreal I believe this is NJ and SJ screwing with you guys.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
That crossed my mind too TJ
Reply | Threaded
|

Adk Jeff
Thankfully the release plume is contained to just one thread (right now).  It's really annoying when every thread gets polluted.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Over/Under 36

ScottyJack
PowderPrancher waist line?

I'm going with under given his profession as a shrink. Most shrinks I see on TV are skinny. Must be an off shoot of dealing w a high anxiety clientele.
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

tBatt
In reply to this post by Chris
Chris wrote
I think you're all being a bit over sensitive. The dude makes some great points, and while I have no idea what hellbents are I'm gonna try and hook up with him this winter and ride with him. Maybe everyone in this forum is just old sticks in the mud. What's wrong with being confident?

Also as far as DMC goes. He ain't the best rider on this forum, I am.   F*ckin hippies.