campgottagopee
Like your style bro
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Road Trip

raisingarizona
Sweet Brownski!

Have you and yours been to Cedar Point yet?

I've heard it's the roller coaster capital of the world.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
I think Cedar Point is in my future wether I like it or not. If it were up to my son, we would have gone theee and Six Flags Great America instead of going south. He tried to convince us it was on the way home from TN.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
Brownski wrote
I think Cedar Point is in my future wether I like it or not. If it were up to my son, we would have gone theee and Six Flags Great America instead of going south. He tried to convince us it was on the way home from TN.
I think it would be really fun. The place sounds ridiculous.
Reply | Threaded
|

riverc0il
raisingarizona wrote
Brownski wrote
I think it would be really fun. The place sounds ridiculous.
CP is great. We were planning on going back this year but plans fell through due to issues on the work front. Maybe next year. They've installed 2.5 new coasters since we were last there. MF is an incredible ride, that was worth the price of admission alone. Certainly a must do park for anyone that enjoys roller coasters.

But... it is in Ohio so that is just about the only thing worth seeing out there.
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
I think there is good musky fishing in Ohio. Other than that I can't imagine there is much else worth visiting.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
raisingarizona wrote
I think there is good musky fishing in Ohio. Other than that I can't imagine there is much else worth visiting.
What ? Ohio is full of unusual stuff to see. Drive through " The Mistake on the Lake ". Maybe the Cayahoga river will catch on fire again.