Sirius XM, Anyone Have It?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
32 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sirius XM, Anyone Have It?

D.B. Cooper
Driving game - listen to a rap station and pick an over/under.....the number of seconds before the f-word, n-word or "bitch" are said.
Sent from the driver's seat of my car while in motion.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
D.B. Cooper wrote
Driving game - listen to a rap station and pick an over/under.....the number of seconds before the f-word, n-word or "bitch" are said.
Who the fuck cares about that? The beats are good and the wordplay is tight. You spend a lot of time shitting on art that you don't like online?

If you're just in it for the love of the game, play it with a Mark Twain audiobook, a Buckcherry song, or a George Carlin comedy special.
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
hey hey. Buckcherry is a great band (they really are)..and Carlin in my opinion was the best... 7 dirty words and his rant on religion are classics
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

Johnnyonthespot
In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
MC2 5678F589 wrote
D.B. Cooper wrote
Who the fuck cares about that? The beats are good and the wordplay is tight. You spend a lot of time shitting on art that you don't like online?

If you're just in it for the love of the game, play it with a Mark Twain audiobook, a Buckcherry song, or a George Carlin comedy special.
"Make that thing go grrrrrata-ta-tah!"
I don't rip, I bomb.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
MC2 5678F589 wrote
Who the fuck cares about that? T
LMAO

You mean besides you??
Reply | Threaded
|

D.B. Cooper
This post was updated on .
MC2 5678F589 wrote
D.B. Cooper wrote
You spend a lot of time shitting on art that you don't like online?
I type quickly.  I believe it took me 17 seconds.

The art is not online.  It's on the radio.  Also, I have actually played the game before.
Sent from the driver's seat of my car while in motion.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Had it on my '12 OB , got it on my new 18 OB , have yet to turn it on . Tried it on my  12 meh , let it lapse didnt miss it , so will probably do the same on the new OB . We use our Rav XLE  as daily driver and OB for trips ,but i guess we are conversationalists not audiophiles any more . Altho like Harv i did use some customized Cd's on very long trips  .

Stern got old fast , used it for O's boneyard , hair bands and metal mostly ., when I did use it . I if did alot of solitary driving i might be more into it .
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
I upgraded to all the channels (premium but not streaming).  They kind of suck you in by giving you a bunch of empty channels with vague instructions about how to get rid of them.  What the hell, life is short and lately I have been driving a lot.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

louie.mirags
For anyone who likes stern or talk radio, I highly recommend exploring the world of podcast. Nowadays there's 1000s of good ones. I mostly listen to comedian podcast and hunting ones. But there's also news, science etc. Covering all spectrums. And mostly free. Just connect in your car via aux or Bluetooth. It's all I use. I can recommend some ones if anyone is interested
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
I have been meaning to look into this..

Do you down load the pod cast or stream them..I would hate to eat up all my data..my kids have done nice job of that..
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by louie.mirags
Go ahead and list some, Louie. Always looking for good podcasts.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Maybe a new thread.

I'm interested in comedians.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp