Small trailer and what to pull it with?

classic Classic
74 messages Options
1 ... 345678
Reply |  

Re: Small trailer and what to pull it with?

Marcski
In reply to this post by Brownski
Reply |  

Marcski
I don't know why, but ever since I first saw this thread I keep coming upon relevant articles like this one:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/ski/articles/ski-campervan-stealthy-marmot-chris-benchetler/

Reply |  

Brownski
Keep em coming. This stuff is great. Van-life is big right now. When I did it, we were called dirtbags. I think my mother just thought I was homeless

Reply |  

Marcski
Reply |  

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by Brownski
Brownski wrote
Keep em coming. This stuff is great. Van-life is big right now. When I did it, we were called dirtbags. I think my mother just thought I was homeless

Reply |  

Brownski
In reply to this post by Marcski
Good stuff Marc. Those things look nice but if I'm in for 100k I want a toilet.

Reply |  

Marcski
Brownski wrote
Good stuff Marc. Those things look nice but if I'm in for 100k I want a toilet.
Yeah, I don't think there are any homeless dirtbags living in those!  

Reply |  

Marcski

Reply |  

Snowballs
Banned
IDK, trailer vs camper, with a camper/van etc. when staying in it every time you want to take a short jaunt to the store, a restaurant and such, you have to unhook the utilities, leveling blocking, put the awning up, stow chairs,,,, then re-set up on return. Plus when your not using it to stay in, it sits in your yard. With a trailer the tow vehicle can be driven around as daily driver 365 day a year.

Reply |  

Brownski
Snowballs wrote
IDK, trailer vs camper, with a camper/van etc. when staying in it every time you want to take a short jaunt to the store, a restaurant and such, you have to unhook the utilities, leveling blocking, put the awning up, stow chairs,,,, then re-set up on return. Plus when your not using it to stay in, it sits in your yard. With a trailer the tow vehicle can be driven around as daily driver 365 day a year.
I think you put your finger on the best argument for a trailer.

1 ... 345678