Some summer skiing to cool ya off

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
23 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Some summer skiing to cool ya off

Marcski
You have certainly given your son a summer he'll remember and cherish for life.  

Do you want to adopt a middle aged married guy with 2 kids and a dog?
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
no I can't afford any more kids - lucky I only had one given how expensive he is

We got a text this morning asking if its ok for Thomas Vonn to change my son's equipment set up - of course it is but considering he is on his old boots take notes of what ever the set up needs to be so it can be recreated with the new boots this fall.  I'm really surprised these boots are not falling apart  as they have almost 300 days on them.  

up next is another camp in Austria in the fall and next summer the first year FIS kids head to the south to score their first FIS points though that is not a given he will do that yet
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
Reply | Threaded
|

nepa
Just saw this one Z... everything about this is Awesome... Not only is he getting an opportunity to develop his skills, but he will develop his character as a teammate by meeting a diverse group of international skiers.

I wish my old man was as supportive of my passion for snow when I was little Z's age.