3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Start Haus and NYSB

Harvey
Administrator
This post was updated on .
From my point of view the Start Haus contest was cool.

Part of our agreement with Start Haus was a continued presence on the site through opening day.

The Start Haus logo at the top of the main page of the forum is a link to the Start Haus website.

The way this web stuff works, if you click on that link, Greyson sees the traffic on his end and thinks hmm that NYSB audience is rockin my world.  If you click on it and buy something that is way cool.

Just sayin' if you want to check out Start Haus, or buy something, and your journey starts out with a click on that link, it's good for NYSB.

</spam>
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Start Haus and NYSB

ml242
It's a great store. I hope they continue to develop the online side of the business. If goggles cost the same thing there that they do at a major retailer, I'd prefer to buy from them, for instance. It may not add a lot to their bottom line necessarily, but it's always something I look for when I browsing skis.

BTW, they have a sick deal of 190 Rossi Squad 7's. Get your big boy pow sticks, $300!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Start Haus and NYSB

campgottagopee
If it wasn't for NYSB i wouldn't have bought my patrons or my marker jester bindings there---just sayin