Storm Speculation: 12/22/13

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
64 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: This weekend

warp daddy
UPDATE : No power loss , 56 hrs of this crap so far about 13 to go . had to hand shovel sun room roof and a back porch roof .....guess my heart is in good shape huh   More good news my big ass Ariens  moved the crap that came in overnight and IT was nasty all night .

Hopefully we get thru the next 12 hrs ok , family on the way .... BTW last nite was BOTH several inches of sleet and freezing rain.  Da dayum we got the whole nine yards and STILL Standing ;) ..... Hope the luck continues .

Roads are plowed very well BUT county banned all travel last nite , my walkways and 150 ft driveway is cleared , the fridge and freezer is loaded i,m GOOD   

Merry Christmas guys

gonna use my GINSU knife skis at Titus thursday
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
Text from my brother at Mt Tremblant- front side lifts on wind hold, 10  inches new but there are ice pellets falling, long wait to take shuttle to the other side. Very windy.
Reply | Threaded
|

Cornhead
  Warp, glad to hear you're literally weathering the storm! Good luck with the remainder. I hear you on doubts about your ticker, the same thoughts crossed my mind freeing myself from 4ft of fresh at Snow Ridge, I ain't no Spring chicken, I'm tubby old chicken!  Merry Christmas!
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Yes good to hear from you Warp!

And good riddance to you:

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp