Tecnica Cochise 130

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Tecnica Cochise 130

JTG4eva!
My brother just picked these up.  He loved them this past weekend.  For any resort warriors looking to expand their repertoire to include touring, this is a boot to check out.  Race inspired, 4 buckle,  130 flex boot with a cuff mobility system that allows range of motion for touring, and has a sole that can be used in alpine DIN bindings and has an integrated tech insert, so no block swapping to go from your alpine to your tech bindings if you have both in your quiver.  Not as light as other dedicated touring boots, but very nice for someone who wants a boot that can do both the resort and BC.

I'm going to convince him now to get the K2 Marksman with Marker Kingpins.....that would be a killer setup to rock both in and out of bounds.
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Tecnica Cochise 130

Brownski
Thanks for posting. That sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. I'm gonna seek out some place I can try on a pair. Hopefully it isn't too high a cuff so my gorilla-sized calves can fit in there
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
just saw these on Sierra Trading Post for well under $200 and almost went blind. Of course there's only one pair left and it's a 23.5, too small for me. If you have tiny feet and want the Cochise, go jump in it. There's also a Cochise 120 in a 29.5 for a bit more money.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
sig
Reply | Threaded
|

sig
i bought a pair of Scarpa Freedom Alpine Touring boots last yr for just this reason.
they are very narrow and I had to get them stretched twice. i do not recommend
these.