398 messages Options
1234567 ... 40
Reply |  

Re: The Political Cartoon Thread

BigK75
In reply to this post by warp daddy
Hi Warp Daddy:

Cool sign :)

That's an amazing beer.  Its brewed near Ottawa.  Try it if you get a chance :)

Claude

Reply |  

warp daddy
Thanks Claude , will do , Ottawa is an hr away !!!  Great city !

H'mm bet you boys are having a good laff at our little political  fiasco down here with these two awful bozo's  Maybe we could make TRUMPSTER an ambassador to  Hudson Bay. Bwaa hahaha , but then again the first nation  types there might want him deported as part of his own immigration stance .

Trudeau looks good compared to our choices , eh ??

Reply |  

BigK75
I will admit that up here we are having a bit of a laugh this election.  The things that Trump says are mind boggling.  This election does not seem to have any great choices so it will tough for you guys to make a decision come election time.  At least if I look at Hillary she seems to have at least some qualifications but what do I know.  

Either way America was great before and it will continue to be great regardless of who's in power IMHO.  Its too strong economically to be any different.  

Claude

Reply |  

warp daddy
Thanks Claude , my Canadian brethren are simply THE BEST . Had the honor of working with some great Canadian organizations as a training consultant back in the day met great folks and still ski with a few of them

We could really take a lesson from the patience and civility that most Canucks engender and YOUR beer and poutine is awesome man !!   Hey if things get too damn crazy here i MAY need a sponsor to help the Queen and i move that one mile away.from here. Hahahaha

Cheers
W

Reply |  

BigK75
Thanks for the kind words about Canadians :) The poutine is excellent and the beer is not too bad either :) We now have shops opening all across Ontario that are specialized shops serving only poutine but in different forms such as poutine with pulled pork, nacho style or with bacon etc...
http://smokespoutinerie.com/menu/#pork

If you ever need sponsorship give me a call :) We could use some awesome Americans up here :)

Claude

Reply |  

MC2 5678F589

Reply |  

PeeTex

Reply |  

Coach Z

"It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport."
Artic Explorer Fridtjof Nansen
Reply |  

MC2 5678F589
Those last two were just insults. Political Cartoons are supposed make you think about some kind of injustice, not to just throw out stupid blasts out of nowhere.

Reply |  

Harvey
Admin
In reply to this post by PeeTex
Plus they have no specific truth. Could just as easily be written about the other side.

"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
1234567 ... 40