Re: The new middle

Z Z
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
Yes
No but we do need to careful about who can enter the ountry
If you are here illegally you are a technically a criminal but we need to use some common sense if the person is willing to pay taxes and not be a burden on society
To be honest I have not paid attention to court picks so I have no opinion
I don't like the ACA but I don't like the replacement either so for now I'd say they should move on to something else and keep it until a better alternative is proposed.
We need some tax reform and corporate taxes need to be part of that only as long as the end result is bringing back the corp profits stashed overseas.

Trump is as big or bigger of an ass as I said he was going to be and he is a constant distraction from anything getting done.  He should step aside and let the VP who I like take over.
"It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport."
Artic Explorer Fridtjof Nansen
MC2 5678F589 MC2 5678F589
Reply |

So both you and tjf are pretty much in favor of all the things Trump is doing, you just want him to be more politically correct with how he's doing them.

I knew I had you snowflakes figured out.

PeeTex would probably agree with both of you guys.
ScottyJack ScottyJack
Reply |

No fucking way on KeystoneXL!
No on the muslim ban
Obvi no repeal. But need needs alot of help. We also need to seriously reflect what actually works.

Im ok with very tight borders but kick out the worse of them before going after people who are actually working and raising families. I want to see the gansters of the east LAs getting the boot.

I forget the rest of the questions

And treason should still be a death penalty!  

And throw that EPA guy in jail too!!

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Z Z
Reply |

In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
And your take Matt on all those issues is to follow the cool aid drinkers in the liberal left.  As I said you are so far left from the middle on every issue you have no fing clue where the middle really is.  I'm sure Rachel Maddison is on MSNBC right now go watch her or her ratings will drop by half.
"It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport."
Artic Explorer Fridtjof Nansen
Reply |

Here are the correct answers:

Are you for Trump restarting Keystone XL?
• Fuck no, keep it in the ground

Are you happy with Trump's Muslim Ban?
• Fuck no, people are people

Are you happy with increased deportations of immigrants under Trump's ICE?
• Fuck no, he's breaking up families and destroying communities

Are you happy with Trump picking Gorsuch as a Supreme Court pick, and are you glad that the GOP blocked Garland?
• Fuck no, it was a blatant power grab, will lead to more high stakes Congressional battles, and Gorsuch is a rabidly anti-gay madman

Are you happy that Trump is kicking a bunch of people off of Medicaid so that taxes on rich people (and medical device makers) can be lowered?
• Fuck no. We are the richest country in the world, we can afford to give every person decent healthcare.

Are you looking forward to GOP tax reform?
• Fuck no. Every time Republicans get power, they shovel more money to millionaires and billionaires. It started with Reagan and it leads to this:

That's a graphical representation of the poor and middle class getting shafted, while the rich Hoover up more and more of the country's wealth. Anyone who doesn't think that's a problem needs to do some serious research.
Reply |

In reply to this post by Z
Coach Z wrote
.  As I said you are so far left from the middle on every issue you have no fing clue where the middle really is.
Who cares where the middle is?

The government should be in the business of helping the maximum number of people, not trying to fit in the exact center between two Military Industrial Complex-supporting parties.
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

In reply to this post by Z
Coach Z wrote
Its hard for Matt to see a middle because he is so far into the blue its pitch black and he can't see anything but his own view point.
QFT
Reply |

The article Coach posted to start this thread said the exact same thing I've been saying for years. There is no "middle" - just a bunch of people with wildly disparate opinions:

There is more nuance than what we often hear from the media. Dan, a Kentucky Republican, wants to repeal Obamacare, but is demanding more gun control. Deb, a Democrat from Oregon, hates the idea of lowering corporate taxes and lifting regulations, but is against sanctuary cities. Mohamad, a Trump voter from North Carolina, supports the immigration ban, but is intensely concerned about the White House’s dealings with Russia
I'm one of those people, camp is one of those people, Z is one of those people. Everyone has opinions on every issue. And everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

The problem comes when people try to dispute facts, like when Coach disputes climate change or PeeTex posts about DefCon 4.
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

What you've been saying is it's your way, your point of view is the only correct one. That's all I've gotten out of what you've been saying.
123456 ... 18