Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: Today's paddle

Pimping coconut water.   Just because.  
Telemark Dave Telemark Dave
Reply |

4 years ago I got interviewed for a local Magazine, and a few days earlier I did a photo shoot dawn patrol.  Here's one of the pics that got used.   Even harder to believe is that it's been 10 years since I started SUPing.  
Adk Jeff Adk Jeff
Reply |

Musko Magazine... only in the Hinterlands!
Reply |

Adk Jeff wrote
Musko Magazine... only in the Hinterlands!
"MuskoKA", Jeff, MuskoKA.......

Actually, SBR's SO was one of the original editors back in the day (early 2k).  It started off as a pretty well rounded regional magazine, but the last few years the focus has drifted towards a very upscale demographic audience- the seasonal cottagers of our region.  I peruse it occasionally, but the last year or so it's had zero content of interest to working class plebeians like myself.  But I guess they've done their homework, because it's still around in this day of digital media.

TD
nepa nepa
Reply |

TD.  When you're ready to come visit the PNW, let me know.  We can take this class together:
http://www.ilayoga.com/supyoga/index.html
ilayoga
Reply |

Morning glass on Mary Lake - Bonnie and I try to get out for dawn patrol paddles on W-ends... By 9 AM the wakeboarders and jet skis take over... (Including my sons... )

Adk Jeff Adk Jeff
Reply |

A little pizza & paddling tonight at Fish Creek / Saratoga Lake, 5 minutes from home.  Brought our SUP along to paddle while we waited for a table, that's Daniel out on the board.

Full size

Heading up to Rollins Pond tomorrow.
Adk Jeff Adk Jeff
Reply |

Smooth as glass on Rollins Pond. Loons called all night, there were 9 of them on the water when I went out this morning.  The place is paddling heaven.
Reply |

Beautiful... !  
12345 ... 12