Trump 5... Keep Hope Alive

1000 messages Options
12345 ... 100
PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: Trump 5... Keep Hope Alive

And the Secret Service paid over $2.5M to the Clinton campaign for travel. The real question is whether or not they are getting charged a premium by Trump air.
tjf1967 tjf1967
Reply |

NC better be careful. China stopped flights. Built up the boarder to stop refuges from flooding in. Don't know what they talked about over that beautiful chocolate 🍰 but Trump is going to hit them. I hear he is waiting till he is walking up the 18 fairway so he can watch it in the locker room
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

Speaking of flights ----- I heard United is now offering Chinese takeout
MC2 5678F589 MC2 5678F589
Reply |

In reply to this post by PeeTex
Stop defending this dickhead for robbing the Taxpayers, PeeTex.

I think we've gone full fuedalism. Now our tax dollars are going directly into the leader's pockets. Yeah, PeeTex, some officials have made a bit of money like this, but Trump is just completely shameless and greedy about it.

You promised that Trump would help the average American citizen. When does that part happen?

Not sure if you've noticed, but Trump has been running the same scam for his entire career:

1. Promise that Trump is the one to help you (get a beautiful property, get a great education, defeat ISIS, make your country great again)
2. Completely fail at what he promised, but do some tiny, ultimately useless gesture to try to act like he's doing something for someone (new construction in Atlantic City, "expert instructor" at Trump University, bombing an airfield in Syria, Carrier deal)
3. Ignore the people he screwed (insist AC is great, fight all Trump U lawsuits, ignore civilians killed in Syria & their refugee families, forget about the people Trump's golf courses are laying off to hire H2B workers)
4. Profit ("I did very well in Atlantic City", "I'm thinking of starting Trump U back up", owns stock in defense companies making millions from bombing campaigns, bill the taxpayers for millions)

It's the same scam over and over. I said this all last summer, but you defended him every time. Garbage.
ScottyJack ScottyJack
Reply |

Trump skipped out early on Thursday. His most succesful presidency in the histoty of United States warranted an extra half day off.  And he was really hankering for some beautiful, amazing chocolate cake. You know the cake that is gonna save the world cause china prez just enjoyed it so much.  

I hate him!
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Snowballs Snowballs
Reply |

There there. Have a piece of cake.  
raisingarizona raisingarizona
Reply |

Trump is really turning things around now. I'm starting to really like the guy. Thank god we aren't stuck with Hilary. You can't blame the guy for needing to unwind and decompress with some golfing, I think it's a good investment so he keeps a level head.
PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |

In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
So is Trump Air charging the SS a premium or is Trump air giving them a good price? Answer the question. Would you still be outraged if he was actually saving the taxpayers money? For all we know the US taxpayer may be getting a bargain. I'll let the federal investigators give us the facts and save the political over reaction drama to the hacks.
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

Wouldn't that be a hoot if it were true?
raisingarizona raisingarizona
Reply |

In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
mattchuck2 wrote
Stop defending this dickhead for robbing the Taxpayers, PeeTex.

I think we've gone full fuedalism. Now our tax dollars are going directly into the leader's pockets. Yeah, PeeTex, some officials have made a bit of money like this, but Trump is just completely shameless and greedy about it.

You promised that Trump would help the average American citizen. When does that part happen?

Not sure if you've noticed, but Trump has been running the same scam for his entire career:

1. Promise that Trump is the one to help you (get a beautiful property, get a great education, defeat ISIS, make your country great again)
2. Completely fail at what he promised, but do some tiny, ultimately useless gesture to try to act like he's doing something for someone (new construction in Atlantic City, "expert instructor" at Trump University, bombing an airfield in Syria, Carrier deal)
3. Ignore the people he screwed (insist AC is great, fight all Trump U lawsuits, ignore civilians killed in Syria & their refugee families, forget about the people Trump's golf courses are laying off to hire H2B workers)
4. Profit ("I did very well in Atlantic City", "I'm thinking of starting Trump U back up", owns stock in defense companies making millions from bombing campaigns, bill the taxpayers for millions)

It's the same scam over and over. I said this all last summer, but you defended him every time. Garbage.
Well in the past but look at him now, the guy is really going to make America great again. Go TRUMP!
12345 ... 100