Trump 6... The Daily Drip

classic Classic
1000 messages Options
12345 ... 100
Reply |  

Re: Trump 6... The Daily Drip

ScottyJack
In reply to this post by D.B. Cooper
When someone you personally have no confidence in says, I have total confidence in someone else, then I have no confidence in the someone else neither.

"True Grit is like a river.  The deeper it runs, the less noise it makes."
Reply |  

ScottyJack
No one should be suprised when trumpflake pulls the US out of the Paris Climate accord.  Trumpster is personally heavily invested in fossil fuel industries. He needs to stop our progress on alternative fuels so his investments increase in value so he can sell them off to pay off his russian debts.

Reply |  

ScottyJack
True story:  90 years ago today PaPa Trump was arrested at a KKK rally!

Reply |  

MC2 5678F589
I'm sure skimore and PeeTex, who spent all of last year telling me that Hillary was unqualified because she had a private email server, will have lots to say about this:

Reply |  

tjf1967
anyone getting sick of Comey.  The guy IMO is the reason we have the President we do.  Just go away pal your name should not be as well known as it is.  

Reply |  

ScottyJack
If he lays an egg next week, ill be sick of him.  However, if he sends trump and pence packing id think he's da man!  

I hate trump! He sucks

Reply |  

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by tjf1967
tjf1967 wrote
anyone getting sick of Comey.  The guy IMO is the reason we have the President we do.  Just go away pal your name should not be as well known as it is.
Seems like an odd time to tell him to go away. Maybe you shoulda said something last summer...

Anyway, Trump is considering blocking Comey from testifying:

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN18T1WZ

Reply |  

tjf1967
Not weird Comey is a troublemaker.  Me being in the middle politically can see things like that.  I never wanted trump hopefully one of you Looney tunes will take care of that for us

Reply |  

raisingarizona
This is a pretty cool read. I agree with a lot of this writers opinion, the system is broken.

http://theweek.com/articles/699530/trump-control-because-republicans-are-control

Reply |  

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by tjf1967
tjf1967 wrote
 hopefully one of you Looney tunes will take care of that for us
Uhhhh... What does this mean?

12345 ... 100