Trump 6... The Daily Drip

1000 messages Options
123456 ... 100
PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: Trump 6... The Daily Drip

And finally Clinton is now blaming the DNC for her loss. Although her reasoning is wrong, her conclusions are right. The DNC should have never run her in the first place. What a bunch of buffoons. Just go away - please.
Snowballs Snowballs
Reply |

She also said that during the election the Democratic party was low on - even running out of - money and she complained she even had to give them money.

That sounds odd. Any possibility this was so ? Why would she say this ? If even close to true, why the hell haven't we heard it before ?

I am missing something ?
Johnnyonthespot Johnnyonthespot
Reply |

Snowballs wrote
She said during the election the Democratic party was low- even running out - of money and complained that she even had to give them money.

That sounds odd. Any possibility this was so ? Why would she say this ? If even close to true, why the hell haven't we heard it before ?

I am missing something ?
Who cares? Does the winning team ever waste time contemplating what the losing team did wrong? Hell no. Let's keep enjoying all this winning.
PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |

In reply to this post by Snowballs
Snowballs wrote
She also said that during the election the Democratic party was low on - even running out of - money and she complained she even had to give them money.

I am missing something ?
I don't know but the accepted figure is that she spent $1.2B to lose to Trump, outspending him by at least 2 to 1. Typical liberal fiscal policy, spend twice as much as anybody else but don't accomplish anything useful.
MC2 5678F589 MC2 5678F589
Reply |

In reply to this post by Johnnyonthespot
Johnnyonthespot wrote
Snowballs wrote
She said during the election the Democratic party was low- even running out - of money and complained that she even had to give them money.

I am missing something ?
Who cares? Does the winning team ever waste time contemplating what the losing team did wrong? Hell no. Let's keep enjoying all this winning.
All of you guys love talking about Clinton so fucking much.

Why?

What are you going to do in 2020?
PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |

mattchuck2 wrote

Why?
Because it illustrates just how dysfunctional the whole Democratic Party is.
Reply |

PeeTex wrote
mattchuck2 wrote

Why?
Because it illustrates just how dysfunctional the whole Democratic Party is.
How? Why doesn't W, or McCain, or Romney, or Trump illustrate how terrible the Republican Party is?
PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |

You asked why, I told you why. You don't deny it, you just change the subject. You ask how - well that is fucking obvious.
Johnnyonthespot Johnnyonthespot
Reply |

We can't hear you with all this winning goin' on.
Reply |

In reply to this post by PeeTex
I asked you how she illustrates disfunction. It's not that obvious to me.

I'd argue that W, McCain, Romney, and Trump represent the GOP's desire to suck the dick of rich people and not give a shit about anyone who isn't rich (especially if they aren't white).

But how is Hillary representative of Dems? Most Dems are to her left on war, economics, etc.
123456 ... 100