Trump 6... The Daily Drip

1000 messages Options
1234567 ... 100
MC2 5678F589 MC2 5678F589
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: Trump 6... The Daily Drip

Johnnyonthespot wrote
We can't hear you with all this winning goin' on.
Yeah? How has your life, specifically, gotten better since Trump was inaugurated?

Because here's some people whose lives have been ended:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/06/this_year_s_string_of_brutal_hate_crimes_is_intrinsically_connected_to_the.html

Is that "winning" in your eyes?
PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |

Oh, what about the 500,000 new jobs added in the first 6 months. Don't know about you but my wallet is looking pretty great again.
Johnnyonthespot Johnnyonthespot
Reply |

In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
Somehow this is Trump's fault? I know, Trump made him do it?
Johnnyonthespot Johnnyonthespot
Reply |

One of my investments made more in the 1st quarter of 2017 than all of last year.
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

Did you sell?
"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
In all fairness Trump inherited an extremely divided country from Obama. In no way an I defending the crimes pointed out in the article you linked to, just keeping it level headed. Hate crimes have been around long before Trump took office.
witch hobble witch hobble
Reply |

In reply to this post by Johnnyonthespot
Johnnyonthespot wrote
One of my investments made more in the 1st quarter of 2017 than all of last year.
PeeTex wrote
Oh, what about the 500,000 new jobs added in the first 6 months. Don't know about you but my wallet is looking pretty great again.
Wow! Using this measurement of a President's effectiveness  you guys must be huge Bill Clinton fans!!!! Oh, wait....
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |

In reply to this post by witch hobble
witch hobble wrote
Johnnyonthespot wrote
PeeTex wrote
Wow! Using this measurement of a President's effectiveness  you guys must be huge Bill Clinton fans!!!! Oh, wait....
I had no problem with Bill until he disgraced the office of President. Economically he was OK but we were also not involved in a large conflict.
billyymc billyymc
Reply |

PeeTex wrote
I had no problem with Bill until he disgraced the office of President. Economically he was OK but we were also not involved in a large conflict.
Trump was a disgrace before he became president.
1234567 ... 100