Trump 7... Deadly Sins

306 messages Options
12345 ... 31
warp daddy warp daddy
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: Trump 6... The Daily Drip

Yeah BUT the new guy comes across as a serious stink weasel  suckhole.

SNL Will have a field day with the " THe Mooch "  . I can see an   operetic parody from " Scaramouche "  a stock clown part in Italian opera

This crew JUST keeps on giving ,!!
JTG4eva! JTG4eva!
Reply |

Re: Trump 7... Deadly Sins

Trump 7.....'Mallow Dog Heaven!

If Ivanka wants to eat marshmallows of the end of my hot dog who am I to argue?!  If that becomes a thing I doubt even Matt could argue the country wouldn't be a better place for the mighty Trump administration!
ScottyJack ScottyJack
Reply |

Lock them fuckers up!
I ride with Crazy Horse!
tjf1967 tjf1967
Reply |

In reply to this post by warp daddy
He could have appointed Mother Theresa
And you would not have been happy.  The more you liberals attack him the more his base is going to get behind him. Right or wrong that's the fact... Yet your types play right into it cause your pompas know it all personalities don't allow to keep your mouths shut at the right time. Doesn't make you bad but it is a hindrance to your cause.
warp daddy warp daddy
Reply |

Beg to differ my man Trumps popularity is TANKING  and the other WH weasels are getting antsy .   GO  Mueller !! Follow the money and  go after these pricks .

Heys its Trump you 're talking about . Seriously .He wouldn't know a Mother Theresa type , no plastic boobs , no brainless blondes or , slovenian war bride my man . NAh lock em  all up

AHis base ??  Thats rich , those  dodos would support him if he killed a person on times sq, ...so said the Orange clown
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

In reply to this post by tjf1967
tjf1967 wrote
The more you liberals attack him the more his base is going to get behind him. Right or wrong that's the fact...
I agree with this, mostly.

The liberal media (WaPo and NYT really) have got to keep up the good work.  But the cable opinion hosts and democratic congress people have got to back off.

The left is already sold on the idea that Trump is a criminal and the right isn't buying it for a minute.  There is nothing to be gained an a lot to lose for the partisanship.  If Trump is a crook (I personally think he is) the only way he is going to be held accountable is if the right changes their opinion.  The left isn't helping.

Both sides are blinded by hate.
"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |

In reply to this post by tjf1967
tjf1967 wrote
He could have appointed Mother Theresa
And you would not have been happy.  The more you liberals attack him the more his base is going to get behind him. Right or wrong that's the fact... Yet your types play right into it cause your pompas know it all personalities don't allow to keep your mouths shut at the right time. Doesn't make you bad but it is a hindrance to your cause.
I been saying this for months. I've stopped reading Warps rants a long time ago, just tuned him right out.
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

In reply to this post by Milo Maltbie
An article MC2 posted wrote
Around the corner from my office, the sandwich chain Jimmy Johns is paying drivers $20 an hour plus tips, well above the mandated minimum rate.
Neve has a friend who is kind of shy.  One time she was over for a play date and I was trying to bring her out.  I asked her what her dad did for a living.  "He has a sandwich store in California."

A few nights ago I dropped her off at home after another visit to our house. QUITE the house.  A little digging... the "sandwich store" he owns is the Jimmy John's chain.

Nice to hear they are treating employees right.
"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
ScottyJack ScottyJack
Reply |

tRumpy going down!  It's Mueller Time!!  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
warp daddy warp daddy
Reply |

In reply to this post by PeeTex
I long ago realized that you are yet another blind apologist incapable of veracity PEE Boy !

Your continual screed as the Bard is wont to say   " is full of sound and fury , but signify's nothing "  
12345 ... 31