Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Trump 8... Ain't Life Great

tRump 8 --- ain't life great
MC2 5678F589 MC2 5678F589
Reply |

Re: Trump 7... Deadly Sins

Nothing you wrote or linked to explains why Bernie neglected to campaign in the south or lost to Clinton by millions of votes.

If Bernie was such a great candidate, he would have beat Clinton, like Obama did in '08. I like Bernie, I voted for him, but dude, he lost.
tjf1967 tjf1967
Reply |

You hear a lot of dopes out there that they say they are independent.  They hear the word and say yeah that's for me.  Well that pretty much takes them out of the primary process unless they are on the ball and change there affiliate in time. The process reminds me of grievance day on property taxes.  They set the system so there cant be a real change unless many many people pay attention and change affiliates the proper way which many people don't even think about it until its to late.  At least in NY.  
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
Well, if Clinton was such a great candidate she would've beaten tRump. But she didn't, she lost.
nepa nepa
Reply |

In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
MC2 5678F589 wrote
If Bernie was such a great candidate, he would have beat Clinton, like Obama did in '08. I like Bernie, I voted for him, but dude, he lost.
I guess it depends on how you look at it... Corruption has now been exposed.  We now know that in addition to being deaf, dumb, and blind (it's her turn?), the DNC ensured it was not a level playing field.  You are correct.  Bernie did lose, but was it for he right reasons.  What would things look like today if the elitists in the DNC started with Bernie, and never even considered HRC?

It's most troubling that very few on the neo-altleft admit this failing...   Unfortunately, we'll never know if Senator Sanders was the correct candidate in 2016, but we sure as shit can say HRC wasn't.  
Reply |

nepa wrote
MC2 5678F589 wrote
I guess it depends on how you look at it... Corruption has now been exposed.  We now know that in addition to being deaf, dumb, and blind (it's her turn?), the DNC ensured it was not a level playing field.  You are correct.  Bernie did lose, but was it for he right reasons.
Can you explain to me what you think the DNC did?

What would things look like today if the elitists in the DNC started with Bernie, and never even considered HRC?

It's most troubling that very few on the neo-altleft admit this failing...   Unfortunately, we'll never know if Senator Sanders was the correct candidate in 2016, but we sure as shit can say HRC wasn't.
Every candidate takes shit. If the Dems started with Bernie, he would have been attacked relentlessly. "Bernie wants to raise your taxes by $8,000", "Bernie wants the government to come between you and your doctor", "Bernie has weird rape fantasies", "Bernie's wife is involved in shady real estate deals", "Bernie won't release his tax returns".

None of that happened because nobody had to attack him to win.

Also, I always wonder why, if Hillary was such a terrible candidate who lost to an orange buffoon, she was able to beat Bernie so handily. Even in very blue states like NY and CA. Like, some people must like her. She got more votes than anyone in the history of the country not named Obama.
Reply |

In reply to this post by campgottagopee
campgottagopee wrote
Well, if Clinton was such a great candidate she would've beaten tRump. But she didn't, she lost.
Right.
warp daddy warp daddy
Reply |

So after SEVEN EFFIN CHAPTERS of this shitstorm ..........what is the takeaway ?

1. BOTH major parties are rife with corruption
2. NEither party gives a rats ass about actually doing what is needed to govern from center left to  centerright
3. PACS Control the game
4. WE HAVE No One individual we can trust  who is able to unite the country ( unless a sentinel event occurs )
5 .None of this will likely change ( see #3 )
6. Democracy has peaked and America has slipped badly on the world stage
7. Government by factions is " full of sound and fury,BUT signifys Nothing "
8. The vast majority of Americans are anethesized to reality.
9. The situation will likely worsen until # 2 is solved
10 . Eff it im going skiing!!

witch hobble witch hobble
Reply |

In reply to this post by tjf1967
In NH (a state that matters 🤷🏼‍♂️) I as an “unaffiliated” voter can same day declare for the party of my choice for primary day, then check a box to undeclare on my way out the door.
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

In reply to this post by warp daddy
warp daddy wrote
So after SEVEN EFFIN CHAPTERS of this shitstorm ..........what is the takeaway ?

1. BOTH major parties are rife with corruption
2. NEither party gives a rats ass about actually doing what is needed to govern from center left to  centerright
3. PACS Control the game
4. WE HAVE No One individual we can trust  who is able to unite the country ( unless a sentinel event occurs )
5 .None of this will likely change ( see #3 )
6. Democracy has peaked and America has slipped badly on the world stage
7. Government by factions is " full of sound and fury,BUT signifys Nothing "
8. The vast majority of Americans are anethesized to reality.
9. The situation will likely worsen until # 2 is solved
10 . Eff it im going skiing!!
Excellent summary
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
1234 ... 16