Trump Is... (Part 4)

classic Classic
1000 messages Options
123456 ... 100
Reply |  

Re: Trump Is... (Part 4)

mattchuck2
In reply to this post by Johnnyonthespot
Dude, if you're still taking Trump at his word for anything, after all this shit we've talked about for 2 years, you are one gullible fuck.

Reply |  

snoloco
I think I'll stick to bitching about Wilmington not being open yet than get involved in this shit show, even though I am eligible to vote now.

I've lived in New York my entire life.
Reply |  

mattchuck2
I think you're informed enough to know who to vote for. Can't say the same about PeeTex or Snowballs...

Reply |  

Snowballs
Damn Dude, you've been played again. I was a " none of the above " voter.    

It just absolutely floors me how everyday there's another celeb/politician railing against Trump yet they said absolutely nothing and made no fuss when Obama did the very same thing. It's quite a spectacle. Yes, surreal even. 1984 ?

Reply |  

PeeTex
In reply to this post by mattchuck2
mattchuck2 wrote
raisingarizona wrote
And this is why the left and the right (at least according to their representative media sources) are equally retarded imo.

There is no middle ground with these extremists.
Dude, we know your schtick by now. It's getting old. Until you're ready to come in for an idea strongly, you can might as well just  stay on the sidelines. You're not adding anything by just periodically yelling "both sides!"
You really are a flaming ass hole.  Each person must not be hard left or hard right. It is very reasonable to argue from the middle. Your MO is always the same, if someone doesn't buy into you truck load of left wing nut bull shit they are idiots.

Reply |  

mattchuck2
PeeTex wrote
You really are a flaming ass hole.  
Nice. You suck Trump's dick with that mouth?

Each person must not be hard left or hard right. It is very reasonable to argue from the middle.
No shit, but RA never makes any argument for any position, right, left, or middle. His only contribution is to jump in and say "both sides are terrible" and leave. If he had any kind of position on anything, we could have a productive conversation. But he's not into that. He just wants to drop the "both sides" grenade and leave. He does it in every political thread he comments in.

Reply |  

mattchuck2
In reply to this post by Snowballs
I don't think you've ever read 1984 if that's what you think it was about.

Reply |  

PeeTex
In reply to this post by mattchuck2
<quote author="mattchuck2">

Nice. You suck Trump's dick with that mouth?

<quote>

No, but I figure the reason why you act like such a prick is because you are so shit packed from taking Obama's dick up you ass all the time, your probably just wait'n for Schumer to have a run at you next.

Reply |  

mattchuck2
This is the robust exchange of ideas that I come to this forum for.

Reply |  

PeeTex
mattchuck2 wrote
This is the robust exchange of ideas that I come to this forum for.
Must be - I always find it's best to talk at a level your audience can understand, there is no sense in talking over their heads.

123456 ... 100