Trump Is... (Part 4)

classic Classic
1000 messages Options
1234567 ... 100
Reply |  

Re: Trump Is... (Part 4)

warp daddy
In reply to this post by mattchuck2
THERE IS NO HOPE FOR THIS COUNTRY For gods sake if we who are educated and frankly reasonably well off can't  stop this shit  !!
I see we have lowered the bar now so that we can step over it !  We are all culpable in this ,it needs to stop .

This entire scenario of pissing  all over each other constantly needs to end .

We are BETTER than that and need to LEAD

Reply |  

warp daddy
Matt i am NOT focusing that comment on YOU , but on ALL OF US .i just used thereply button for convienience sake

Warp

Reply |  

mattchuck2
In reply to this post by warp daddy
What is the best way to deal with a Trump apologist who, unprompted, calls you a flaming asshole ?

Reply |  

warp daddy
Matt i agree P was over the Line , but wevneed to be BIGGER than that type of discourse . We are all guilty but dammit we must recover BASIC HUMAN DIGNITY AND RESPECT AND TOLERANCE . Christ we are educated and behaving like troglodytes .

Lets CHANGE ....... TODAY !!!    Are "we " big enough to commit to that ?  

Reply |  

warp daddy
I would ask EVERYONE here to take a deep breath , reflect on that question and ask yourself  CAN we be the difference , can we change , or do you want to continue to behave as we have ?

I will do my part and know how hard it is to do when emotions get  raw , but dammit , i think We ALL add value when  respect is given and received .   I think we are worth it

Reply |  

warp daddy
Blessed are the peacemakers ! Laff at ithat sentiment but we are worth the effort .

i am tired of the harangue. I am old , not Feeling well ,miss skiing and dammit i hate to disconnect but frankly this is not an uplifting topic anymore.

I am sorry for anything i said that hurt anyone

W

Reply |  

D.B. Cooper
Harv, can you somehow monetize this train wreck?

I'm beginning to think that this thread is actually an old married couple, one of whom has two user IDs, what with the bickering going on.....

Sent from the driver's seat of my car while in motion.
Reply |  

ScottyJack
mattchuck2 wrote
What is the best way to deal with a Trump apologist who, unprompted, calls you a flaming asshole ?

punch him right in the face!  

"True Grit is like a river.  The deeper it runs, the less noise it makes."
Reply |  

PeeTex
And why do people think you are a flaming asshole - well maybe it's because of comments like this:

mattchuck2 wrote
You should rename yourself Melania if you want to spend so much time on his dick.
Which was only 3 days ago.

You want to raise this conversation out of the gutter - than don't keep taking it there.

Reply |  

warp daddy

1234567 ... 100