Trump Is... (Part 4)

classic Classic
1000 messages Options
1 ... 67686970717273 ... 100
Reply |  

Re: Trump Is... (Part 4)

raisingarizona
In reply to this post by witch hobble
I had no idea who Tucker Carlson was so I googled that interview out of curiosity.

It's kind of intriguing, the whole Trump phenomenon. I like how in the middle of the interview Trump starts talking about how people are saying that he is the best president ever and is doing an amazing job. that was about as far as I made it before losing interest though. Seems like the same Trump as before. I'm looking forward to his unraveling once he realizes that no one is actually going to just let him do 99% of the BS he claims he would. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if he dies from stress in the next few years.

Reply |  

Harvey
Admin
Where did Trump get the story about Obama and British intelligence?  And what is with the dis of Angela Merkel?

"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
Reply |  

endoftheline
Where does he get anything? As I've said before, he needs to be drug tested and undergo a complete mental health evaluation.

Reply |  

PeeTex
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey wrote
Where did Trump get the story about Obama and British intelligence?  
Ex Judge Andrew Napolitano from NJ.

Reply |  

warp daddy
Trump is simply nucking futs , a complete waste of sperm that we will eventually flush down the toilet . He is a complete disgrace, incompetant who is bilking the taxpayers while destroying the nation .

Reply |  

ScottyJack
Nucking futs!  Love it WD!

"True Grit is like a river.  The deeper it runs, the less noise it makes."
Reply |  

mattchuck2
PeeTex wrote
skimore wrote
Should you be able to run for Pres if the FBI is investigating you
Only if your a Clinton, they have super powers
^ Two guys who are now completely fine with a President under investigation by the FBI for connections with Russia.

I'm starting to think that it wasn't about the FBI, or emails, or corruption, or business associations at all.

Reply |  

mattchuck2
Can you imagine the shit fit that PeeTex would've thrown if Chelsea got this kind of sweetheart deal:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-13/kushners-set-to-get-400-million-from-chinese-on-marquee-tower

A company owned by the family of Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, stands to receive more than $400 million from a prominent Chinese company that is considering investing in the Kushners’ marquee Manhattan office tower at 666 Fifth Ave.

The planned $4-billion transaction includes terms that some real estate experts consider unusually favorable for the Kushners. It would provide them with both a sizable cash payout from Anbang Insurance Group for a property that has struggled financially and an equity stake in a new partnership.
Trump is using the office of the Presidency to enrich himself and his family. It was obvious that he was going to do that from the beginning. I said as much last summer:

mattchuck2 wrote
This is a good article about how the Trump campaign is exactly like the Trump University pitch:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/06/trump-university-a-scam-just-like-trump-campaign.html

Quotes:

“My whole life I’ve been greedy, greedy, greedy,” Donald Trump has said. “I’ve grabbed all the money I could get. I’m so greedy. But now I want to be greedy for the United States.” This is his pitch to the public — not that he is a saint, but a shrewd and effective businessman who is now eager to apply his talents to the public good, to make his success ours. There are innumerable flaws in Trump’s proposal, but perhaps the most glaring and easily understood is that Trump has made this same promise before. It was the pitch behind Trump University — the great business genius will share his knowledge with you, helping you become rich. And Trump University was a total scam...

In the meantime, he is running the same scam on the vastly larger and more consequential tableau of the presidential election. His ask this time is not for your money but your vote. But the proposition is the same: His capitalistic brilliance — which is self-evident from his famous wealth, but the specifics of which must remain confidential as a trade secret — will be put at your disposal. The campaign, like the “university,” is a fraud designed to benefit Trump by exploiting the uneducated, the desperate, and the vulnerable.
It's a campaign designed to appeal to the base instincts of the desperate and vulnerable, and people like PeeTex are perfectly okay with that, as long as he can deny Hillary the Presidency.

Seriously, PeeTex. Harv is right. Stop defending the indefensible. Please take a few minutes today and research the Libertarian ticket. If people like you would advocate for that instead of trying to defend a racist authoritarian, we could get Gary Johnson on the debate stage and present a third option to the American people: one with more executive political experience, not beholden to Special Interests or overwhelming selfishness.

Reply |  

tjf1967
WOW a modern day Nostradamus 

Reply |  

Snowballs
OMG !!! DHS/NTSB ( not Trump ) just banned passengers from 8 middle eastern and north African countries - all muslim countries - from using laptops, etc on those long flights. Devices must be checked. Why ? Cause there's a lot of terrorists there. Even their own countries keep a tight lid on these types. Sometimes just on suspicion. Oh that's terrible, they're profiling terrorists ! OMG !!!

It appears, not sure, to apply to the airlines from those countries only, not other country's airlines flying from there.

OMG !!! More vile discrimination !!!

OH the discrimination !!! Oh how terrible !!! Oh will there be a huge liberal/media out cry ? Instant court stays of this order ?

Will MC2 rant on endlessly about this ?

In 2014 a similar ban went into effect for European countries. Don't recall any feverish uproar then. Stays by the courts ? Nah.

Did MC2 rant on endlessly against the 2014 ban ? Nah.

1 ... 67686970717273 ... 100