classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
72 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: not a big deal but

Harvey
Administrator
For some reason, the way I get forum notifications, it keeps coming up in my email. Every time I read it I can't help laughing.  I just read it to Zelda and we both couldn't stop laughing. It's classic:

Ethan Snow wrote
Yeah probably. I think you have Chlamydia.

If you don't want the doctor to know, or you don't want to go to Emergency contraception,  Here's what you do. Smoke a few cigars, inhale. Get yourself a bad cough. Tell them you think you have Pertussis or something and they will hopefully give you Zithromax. It'll clear it right up.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Johnnyonthespot
This post was updated on .
I prescribe Doxycycline.
I don't rip, I bomb.
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
The inspirational moment in Dodgeball, when Lance Armsrtong inspires Peter Lefluer to return to the championship match against Globo Gym (Thank you, Chuck Norris!),....well it’s not as inspirational as it used to be.
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
When you sit down at your desk to have a sandwich then a stoopid vendor walks in ---- I don't mean to interrupt your lunch, but.

But what you fuck --- you just did!
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
campgottagopee wrote
When you sit down at your desk to have a sandwich then a stoopid vendor walks in ---- I don't mean to interrupt your lunch, but.

At least when I do that, I can offer the guy a drink. Would you feel differently if he had an open bottle of bourbon with him?
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Brownski wrote
campgottagopee wrote

At least when I do that, I can offer the guy a drink. Would you feel differently if he had an open bottle of bourbon with him?
Now we're talking

Wasn't even a cool vendor

More like one with a bunch of hot air --- save that shit for someone who caress
Reply | Threaded
|

Ethan Snow
Not a big deal but I guess I overtightened this Romex clamp. Direct short from hot to gnd. I guess this is a sign from the snow gods than I should have been skiing on my birthday instead of working.

I'll take boilerplate ice over wet snow any day
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
too tight or was it stripped too far down?
Reply | Threaded
|

Ethan Snow
too tight. And a poorly shaped design that cuts into the table way to aggressively.
I'll take boilerplate ice over wet snow any day
Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
Not a big deal but, how did I miss this thread until just now? Much to catch up on.

One thing I can tell you is that I heart poop stories.

Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
That’s amazing, SBR. A poop heart? Is that as miraculous as it appears or is it photoshopped?
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
Brownski wrote
That’s amazing, SBR. A poop heart? Is that as miraculous as it appears or is it photoshopped?
That is exactly as nature pooped, no photo altering whatsoever. The heart may be a leaf embedded in the ice, it is hard to tell exactly.
Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report