$15 Lift Tickets, Platty, Song, Toggenburg, Shawnee PA

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

$15 Lift Tickets, Platty, Song, Toggenburg, Shawnee PA

Cornhead
This is an incredible deal. It's run through my local FOX affiliate WICZ. I have two BOGOs for Platty, but this beats them by $9.25. I'd even consider skiing the other molehills for $15. I haven't been to Song since my Son was 5, sixteen or so years ago. Be aware the Platty deal expires 3/31/2012, they probably won't be open longer than that this year, if that. There is a "handling charge" of $3.75 per ticket, so $18.75 per ticket, still a great deal. I bought four, it's the maximum listed, don't know if they let you make multiple transactions. I think I'll try to sell my BOGOs at the hill when I go. I'd be happy to get $20 and ski for free. Actually make $1.25, professional skier, ambition achieved, scratch that one off the list.

They say good weekends only, then they say if used during the week, no refund will be given, I would think they could be used for a "Powder Daize", if there is such a thing this year.

Here's the link
http://wicz.incentrev.com/
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: $15 Lift Tickets, Platty, Song, Toggenburg, Shawnee PA

jimvdak
oh awesome! thanks for sharing!
*~It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport.~*  -Fridtjof Nansen
Reply | Threaded
|

Cornhead
I think I might head up there this weekend, I want to use my passes before they close. I figure it will cost me about forty bucks to drive there and back. I'm afraid if I wait till conditions are better, I may eat my passes. I plan on at least one day of their season pass holder's weekend also, it's in March. At least I'll have some different scenery to look at while skiing frozen granular. I think I'll bring my vouchers, possibly try to sell a couple, four may have been a bit ambitious, especially if the weather continues as it has.
Reply | Threaded
|

jimvdak
Hey I might be willing to take one of those Platty tix off your hands this weekend..wanted to head up to the catskills on Sunday..
*~It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport.~*  -Fridtjof Nansen