2013 Nordica Steadfast Skis 178cm

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2013 Nordica Steadfast Skis 178cm

telerider
After a LOT of online searching searching this winter, I pulled the trigger a pair of Nordica Steadfasts to make my entre into the NTN world.  They made their first voyage Superbowl weekend and have about 10 days on them total.   The ski is terrific, I only wished I bought it in 170cm vs. 178.  They have almost an identical sidecut as my Saloman Pocket Rockets which I love.  Probably akin to a Molkl Mantra by Today's standards.   I would say that 6'.0" and/or 175 lbs is the starting height/weight for this ski, as it is stiffer than I anticipated. I am 5'10" and 160lbs and still ski it fine, I can just tell it's longer than I would ideally want. In any event, before the season is over I am listing them here for $350 with a Rotafella 2nd ski kit included.  I will be up at Gore next weekend and the weekend thereafter so if you want to check them out, shoot me an email.  

http://shop.nordicausa.com/Product/1001%2012%20STEADFAST%20FLAT%20BLK/hell-back-steadfast 

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 2013 Nordica Steadfast Skis 178cm

MC2 5678F589
Is the 2nd ski kit the new pink plate or the old orange one?
Reply | Threaded
|

Darkside Shaman
They both suck Matt, eventually the plastic with rip, use the steel ones only.
Gotta go to know
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
Yeah. Doesn't really matter, regardless. The Freedoms I have now seem to be far superior to the Freerides, anyway. Just thinking about picking up a cheap pair of NTN midfats to complement my 100mm early rise skis...
Reply | Threaded
|

telerider
2013 OEM new binding.  I think they're the "pinks".  As said earlier, first time using NTN. Just curious, where do you buy steel NTN Rotty binding plates?
Reply | Threaded
|

Darkside Shaman
The 2nd ski kits are steel. I don't know why they sell the whole binding with the plastic except maybe to keep the weight down. If you move your bindings back and forth between skis frequently, the plastic one will wear out very quickly.
Gotta go to know
Reply | Threaded
|

Auto-X Fil
Email sent.
cc
Reply | Threaded
|