classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

A family ride on the North County Rail Trail

Skiray
This post was updated on .

Our latest Alba Adventures Spring installment. A ride on the North Country Trail - this section of the rail trail is about 22 miles long - we rode this and part of the Putnam Trail. Between the South and County, plus the Putnam rail trails, you can ride 50 miles or more without auto traffic; with the exception of or road crossings. Great for families. — with Alicia Alba at North County Trail. Warning, this is nowhere as near as exciting as that Maui trip!
The family that skis together, stays together.

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: A family ride on the North County Rail Trail

GoofyRider
nice production!
Reply | Threaded
|

Skiray
Thanks!

I am getting better at editing, at least I hope so. We will be doing other videos too soon and will for sure post in this forum.

As all of us, I am so looking forward to hitting the snowy slopes. Part of me is considering a trip to South America!

Ray
The family that skis together, stays together.

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Telemark Dave
Thanks for taking the time to put the vid together, and for sharing.  Family time is always a great time.
Please keep posting more vids Skiray!

TD
"there is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent" Disclaimer: Telemark Dave is a Hinterlandian. He is not from New York State, and in fact, doesn't even ski there very often. He is also obsessive-compulsive about Voile Charger BC's.