classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
27 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Alba Adventures- Season 3 EP5 Peaceful Valley 3/26

Skiray
fahz wrote
The Legend of Harvey Road. It was fun to watch and remember what a nice day of skiing it turned out to be. I can't imagine the effort put into doing these videos. They are Impressive and we look forward to more of your work!
Thank you. This one was a tough one to do for sure, our toughest one.. Worth all the effort. Ray
The family that skis together, stays together.

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

freeheeln
Very nice.
Tele turns are optional not mandatory.
Reply | Threaded
|

Skiray
In reply to this post by PeeTex
PeeTex wrote

Was this the April fools joke or just bad editing or a poor sense of geography?
@PeeTex - fixed it.  If you can give it a Thumbs UP in YouTube - that would be great!

SkiRay

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Skiray
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey wrote
This was one of the best ski days of the season for me, one of the great days ever.  As Lori Phoebe mentioned in her comment on my blog post, I was on cloud nine at the end of the day, wide awake and singing all the way home.

The Albas are something to see. Ray filming, Alicia looking out for the kids on really steep terrain. Sandro attacking everything in sight and Nevada... making turns in bumps that were up to her chin.

It was a real treat to meet and ski with the Albas. They are so dedicated to each other, to skiing, and skiing as a family.  I hope to see you again soon. Be safe on the road tonight.
I have to say, to finally meet you Harvey was a real treat.  All the years that we have been chatting with each other and talking in the forum, to see you in the flesh, well that made our season.  And being able to ski Gore, well that made it all the better. We forgot how pretty that place was and we can't wait for next season. I bet today it looks AMAZING, considering it is snowing there.

Thank you Harvey. Thank you for being a friend and for being part of this story. Lastly, for letting our family get a bit creative with it too.

To more ski days together. (and maybe a few summer rides).

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Skiray
Video just got promoted by iSkiNY!

Thank you all..

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
In reply to this post by Skiray
Skiray wrote
PeeTex wrote

Was this the April fools joke or just bad editing or a poor sense of geography?
@PeeTex - fixed it.  If you can give it a Thumbs UP in YouTube - that would be great!

SkiRay
Ray,

Went back and listened to the audio - nice job. Although I really think I enjoyed it more without the audio, I know that is strange but I knew what was going on - well except for the end where it came together as only a dream, that I did not piece together. Good job, and I would say that you need to hike that family over the 46, that will give you an appreciation for the Adirondacks like nothing else, East of the Rockies there is nothing like the Adirondacks or the White Mountains - don't let anyone tell you we don't have real mountains, we just don't have a lot of them.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

Skiray

Something I just came across and totally flattered - Jordan Manley liked this edit. If you have not seen Jordan's work - then please do. Its amazing - so flattered big time. Finding out nearly 2 years later.

Also, for newcomers, this has the infamous Harvey Road in it.

Lastly, we can use the thumbs up on this edit (only if you like it) and if you can please subscribe to us on youtube. Don't worry - we will keep posting here for sure...

AlbaAdventures.com