classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Anybody know Ski Logik?

Harvey
Administrator
A friend of mine read my recent Gear Lust blog entry.

He suggested I check out the Ski Logik line of skis, and specifically Ullr's Chariot RL.

I like the fact that I can get a modern ski that's not a twin tip, and the dimensions (101mm) seem reasonable for my purposes. As noted, still not so sure about the rocker.

Anybody have any experience with this company or this ski?
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Anybody know Ski Logik?

riverc0il
I thought about giving them a shot but the lengths were not ideal for what I am looking for. Some of their top sheets are amongst the coolest designs I have ever seen.
Reply | Threaded
|

HoliScott
Harvey, from what I hear from the fellas at real skiers.com, the RL's are to be avoided like the plague (my words).  If you truly want the Ullrs, get the TT's.  Two years in a row those skis have made ski of the year and I'm going to give them a shot this year by ordering  a pair with either the "Healer" design

I saw the "Elvira" design yesterday at the Niagara Falls Ski Show and they were very nice to look at.  I don't usually buy a pair of skis without demo'ing them first, however, the Blizzard One's I did try last year were given scores of 3's while the Ullr's were given 5's.  As much as I loved the One's (or so I thought), I'm sure I'll be just fine on the Ullr TT's.  Apparently SkiLogik realizes they have a problem with the Rocker Logic design and are "addressing" it for next year.  Good luck.
Reply | Threaded
|

HoliScott
Love my Ullrs, got this pattern instead:

They carve, float and I can bump moguls with them.  15M radius and just a ton of fun to ski on.  They're mounted alpine (Jesters).  Taking them to UT in a couple weeks along with these (Rocker2 108's in a 190) mounted tele (Axl)

Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
These are for sale and DEMO at the Basin ski shop at the top of the Killington access road. Beautiful skis.
funny like a clown