Are you ready for winter? We finally are.....

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Are you ready for winter? We finally are.....

Skiray
Alicia and I (and the kids) are trying to up it another notch with our storytelling and we hope that our off-season finale and prequel to this season (now season 6 but, really 8 or so) gives some indication of that. I even got inspired by my wife's creative writing for this one.

Ski you all soon..

Anticipation by Ray Alba

As fall progresses, the weather cools And the leaves fall rather steady Its a sign that winter is soon to come And that we need to get ready.

Reading stories on winter and skiing a must, And Double Black by Wendy Clinch Is one you can trust. Delivering the goods of Winter’s activity, While transporting you to a fictional reality.

We look forward to these cooler days And the white stuff to come We hope for all, our best Winter ever For more than just some. .

So, we say farewell to Summer And hello to no sun. For the Winter Gods are among us, To bring us our most fun.

Thank you all..

The family that skis together, stays together.

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Are you ready for winter? We finally are.....

Mi Skier
This post was updated on .
I am defiantly ready and seeing the web cam from my home hill and them opening on Saturday really helps
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Are you ready for winter? We finally are.....

Skiray
Mi Skier wrote
I am defiantly ready and see the web cam from my home hill and them opening on Saturday really helps

We are for sure ready too..Thanks MI SKier!
The family that skis together, stays together.

AlbaAdventures.com