Atten Pro2860

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Atten Pro2860

campgottagopee
Don't know if you'll check in here but good luck this weekend!!!!! Kick some ever livin arse!!!

Couple guys on here know Pro so thought I fill you in on what's going on.....

he's qualified for the National PGA Club Pro Championship being held this weekend into next week in California. It's a big deal. If he gets a top 20 finish he'll qualify for THE PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! YES, that is a major PGA event.
His goal is to just make the cut....= darn good $$$$, which he needs to support his winter habbit of skiing . Shopuld he win the darn thing that = 75 large PLUS 6 PGA tour stop exemptions.

And I'm playing in a $20/man skins game Sunday

http://www.pga.com/pga-america/pga/northern-california-host-12-pga-professional-national-championship
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Atten Pro2860

gorgonzola
git after it pro! good luck!

haven't played a round yet this year  shoulders making too many crunchy sounds when i do a swinging motion
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
3 shots off the cut....he's gonna hafta to be steady today...pro told me "this golf course is tough", if he says that, I NEVER EVER want to play there
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Just picked up on this sure hope Pro made the cut!! Camp good to hear you'deout there again ! Putt

for dough dude !!
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Missed the cut by 3, damn...he gave it all he had. Too many of these guys don't have jobs other than playing golf, and have been on and off the tour.  Just the fact that he can hang with them is impressive to me.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
campgottagopee wrote
Missed the cut by 3, damn...he gave it all he had. Too many of these guys don't have jobs other than playing golf, and have been on and off the tour.  Just the fact that he can hang with them is impressive to me.

That's some pretty good golfin.  I'd like to hear about this from Pro himself.

"Hey Pro, tell us the story!"

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp