30 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Atten: TJ & Jack

campgottagopee
This post was updated on .
Sa_Weet

Welcome lolkl, always nice to have a fellow hunter around....can't ski so heading out early tomorrow A.M. for a crow hunt. I've never been before so I'm looking forward to it. Guess if you get into them you can get some good shooting in.

All the WF crew is here but I can't tell you who they are, you have to guess. I told TJ who some of the peeps were and Jack yelled at me

Glad you're getting snow, we've got nuttin!!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by lolkl
Welcome lolkl. Would love to get a TR or two from Big Sky.

lolkl wrote
( honestly, I have not read the rules here. Can we swear? )
A quick primer on the rules for profanity. Crap is ok occassionally. $h!t must have a least two bogus characters in it. The F word has to start with F, end with K, have random characters in between and end in an exclamation point: f#&k! Douchenozzle can not be used to refer to a forum member with an avatar.

Let er rip.

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
You lolkl good to see you made it hear.   Tell us about powder please we dont remember what that stuff is.  

Made made powder is like powdered milk.  Its good until you try the real thing.
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
In reply to this post by lolkl
lolkl wrote
How about a Big Sky Howdy to the Whiteface Crew and Campy.
YES!  Was hoping you find us!!  

Hope everything is working out w/ regards to your boss!  

It's been real meager in da east - we are currently the "Ice coast"  But hopefully things will improve.

Saw some great powder video on the BS website right around or after Christmas.  

Great to re-connect!  Love me the DirtBag BigSky connection!  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

lolkl
Yeah man, nice to reconnect. Shit hit the fan so fast at NS I never got to say goodbye. Oh well.
Our skiing is boring. Firm, wind blown packed powder. As I see your season so far, you would love it here now. But I'm bored. 40 days into it. With the lack of snowfall I don't plow very much. I worked things out with the boss so I'm still employed. But I won't jump out of the foxhole and charge the Germans for him anymore. Today is breezy with flurries. Every day is breezy with flurries. I guess it could be worse.
I have a buddy on Patrol that lives in a small camper a few days aweek while working. He is a big Patriot / sux fan. I plowed him in the other day. He dug himself out so I plowed him back in with a big " GO GIANTS " sign. I think that I will tape my Giants hat on top of my helmet for awhile.
Yup, I'm bored. Back in the day, when I was bored, we would work at our ski racing. They don't have that stuff around here much anymore. When I would get burned out I would go out and ski even harder. Ski thru the boredom. But now I'm old, fat and tired. Maybe I can start a hut tour today. Maybe, unless all my friends are bored too and nobody is around. Ice fishing? I'm not that bored. Replace the broken headlight bulb... not when I could go skiing!
So far, writing a long, boring post on a NY ski forum is doing the trick.
I AM supposed to get a new bag today. I could go sit in a shack and try to become the highest guy ever. An explorer. I could walk around the ski racks at lunch and mix up sets of skis, especially the rentals. Then I could mix the poles. When I patrolled at Sugarbush we broke into the ski school locker room and took out all the footbeds then put them back into different boots. On a powder day. Sure it was mean but I'm still telling the story 25 years later and get a laugh out of it.
Well, I better get after it. Whatever it is!
Nice to have a new venue for telling stories.
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
Now that is just awesome!  

I liked every one of them stories!  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

DonnieBiggs0600
ok i made it here to. looks like a cool place to get ski and hunting information. hello everybody.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
huh??
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey44 wrote
Welcome lolkl. Would love to get a TR or two from Big Sky.

lolkl wrote
( honestly, I have not read the rules here. Can we swear? )
A quick primer on the rules for profanity. Crap is ok occassionally. $h!t must have a least two bogus characters in it. The F word has to start with F, end with K, have random characters in between and end in an exclamation point: f#&k! Douchenozzle can not be used to refer to a forum member with an avatar.

Seriously, no official restriction on profanity, but would like to keep it somewhat clean.  Click for actual > Forum Rules.
Yea! You flockers need to keep it clean. No Muddrhumpin, no sumibITch and no schiess talk or the moderator will get piste off !!!!

BUT better piste off than piste on.....any bass turd will tell you that.
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
Snowballs wrote
.....any bass turd will tell you that.
thats funny!  
I ride with Crazy Horse!