Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Banned Members

campgottagopee
MC2 5678F589 wrote
campgottagopee wrote
That meltdown was epic

I hear what you're saying but wouldn't it be fair to say we all have our own problems? It's how they're dealt with that makes the difference.
I got 99 problems.
I knew I liked you

98 problems for me --- once again you win!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by witch hobble
witch hobble wrote
We all do, that’s for sure.  And if you ever need to verbally abuse me on the internet for some stress relief.......I’m here for you buddy.  Let it fly.....the life it saves may be your own. 🍺
You guys from NH are A-OK
Reply | Threaded
|

Johnnyonthespot
In reply to this post by Cunningstunts
Cunningstunts wrote
Johnnyonthespot wrote
ScottyJack wrote
I remember one exchange with that guy where Noah really torqued him up!
Was it "little mikey powder pants"?
The best was "you're sort of pear shaped, and lumpy"
Oh Johnny - you were so kind and thoughtful in your response the other day, and now you line up to throw a stone.

Do you feel like you fit in?
I put the word "fart" in a file name today at work.
I don't rip, I bomb.
Reply | Threaded
|

Johnnyonthespot
Johnnyonthespot wrote
Cunningstunts wrote
Johnnyonthespot wrote
ScottyJack wrote
I remember one exchange with that guy where Noah really torqued him up!
Was it "little mikey powder pants"?
The best was "you're sort of pear shaped, and lumpy"
Oh Johnny - you were so kind and thoughtful in your response the other day, and now you line up to throw a stone.

Do you feel like you fit in?
I put the word "fart" in a file name today at work.
A former member (Noah) said that to another former member. (Mike K) Not directed at you, but if it offends you, maybe you are Mike K that was banned.
I don't rip, I bomb.
Reply | Threaded
|

Cunningstunts
Banned User
Johnnyonthespot wrote
A former member (Noah) said that to another former member. (Mike K) Not directed at you, but if it offends you, maybe you are Mike K that was banned.
Of course I'm MikeK.  I've done absolutely nothing different than I ever do or talk about and have posted my face multiple times across many different forums.  I'm likely posting from exactly the same IP that I was before.  There is no way in hell Harvey didn't know it was me.

I signed up to help Harvey with bike advice.  You know, because I'm a gear geek like that.  I wrote in the exact same style I always do, said all the same stuff I always do with exactly the same interests.  The only difference is I didn't go to the sewer to bring out the worst in myself.  I figured I'd try to do what I did the first time I came here and focus on the positive aspects of a forum without getting dragged into the quagmire.

So anyway, if you are so innocent, why did you feel the need to bring that back up?  And how am I a different person than I was yesterday?  I understand these are difficult questions, but try your best...

And I'm sorry, but Camp has gotta be the dumbest fucker on the face of this planet.  I can't help but point that out.  I did all those things, posted on his thread and constantly interacted with him and then today something hit him and he went ballistic like Barney Fife coming to some great epiphany.  Check and see how long I've been here.  Saying all the same things I always have been...  being exactly, ME!  

Camp - I honestly tried to be nice to you despite whatever beef we may have had in the past and seriously thought you might be a decent human being worth meeting for real.  But... then... this... eh... no.

Reply | Threaded
|

Johnnyonthespot
Cunningstunts wrote
Johnnyonthespot wrote
Of course I'm MikeK.  I've done absolutely nothing different than I ever do or talk about and have posted my face multiple times across many different forums.  I'm likely posting from exactly the same IP that I was before.  There is no way in hell Harvey didn't know it was me.

I signed up to help Harvey with bike advice.  You know, because I'm a gear geek like that.  I wrote in the exact same style I always do, said all the same stuff I always do with exactly the same interests.  The only difference is I didn't go to the sewer to bring out the worst in myself.  I figured I'd try to do what I did the first time I came here and focus on the positive aspects of a forum without getting dragged into the quagmire.

So anyway, if you are so innocent, why did you feel the need to bring that back up?  And how am I a different person than I was yesterday?  I understand these are difficult questions, but try your best...

And I'm sorry, but Camp has gotta be the dumbest fucker on the face of this planet.  I can't help but point that out.  I did all those things, posted on his thread and constantly interacted with him and then today something hit him and he went ballistic like Barney Fife coming to some great epiphany.  Check and see how long I've been here.  Saying all the same things I always have been...  being exactly, ME!  

Camp - I honestly tried to be nice to you despite whatever beef we may have had in the past and seriously thought you might be a decent human being worth meeting for real.  But... then... this... eh... no.
Camp had you pinned before anyone. I could swear Mike K had only one kid.
I don't rip, I bomb.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Cool story bro

Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
In reply to this post by Johnnyonthespot
Now we gotta out the south tear guy. His posts are creeping me out.
Reply | Threaded
|

Cunningstunts
Banned User
Johnnyonthespot wrote
Camp had you pinned before anyone. I could swear Mike K had only one kid.
Did anyone care?  Was I doing any harm before he "pinned" me?

In case you missed it Einstein, I wasn't trying to deceive anyone.  I'm sorry you didn't get the prize.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by raisingarizona
I can't put my finger on that guy --- he acts like he's 12, but then he says something worthwhile in MC's Utah ski trip thread --- weird
Reply | Threaded
|

Johnnyonthespot
Listen here Cuntingstunts. I'll eat your fucking lunch. Try me.
I don't rip, I bomb.
Reply | Threaded
|

Cunningstunts
Banned User
This post was updated on .
Oh, and just for fun.  Camp was definitely NOT the first person to know who I am.

I gave my name out to two people in private messages.  They didn't go apeshit.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
You OK?

me thinks the only one going all gorilla would be you

Seriously take some time off
Reply | Threaded
|

Johnnyonthespot
Cunningstunts wrote
Oh, and just for fun.  Camp was definitely the first person to know who I am.

So are you reformed now? Are the new meds helping?
I don't rip, I bomb.
Reply | Threaded
|

Cunningstunts
Banned User
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
campgottagopee wrote
You OK?

Camp - seriously.  Are we gonna go through this again?  Why not just let it go and let Harvey handle it.

I've already reached out to him and I really don't know what he thinks.  He can ban me again if he wants, but like I said, I'm like 99.9999% sure he's known all along.  I'm not sure what his rationale is but I didn't push him.  

Listen, I said some dick shit about him, and I was pissed at him.  But I hope he knows I was just ticked because I was really confused about the whole vibe here.  And then he was talking to me like I knew him.  I wasn't quite sure what to think but trust me, you don't know everything.  I guess it was my fault for being so trusting or whatever.  I still don't know, but life is too goddamn short and precious to be pissed about something as silly as that.
Reply | Threaded
|

Cunningstunts
Banned User
Johnnyonthespot wrote
Cunningstunts wrote
Oh, and just for fun.  Camp was definitely the first person to know who I am.

So are you reformed now? Are the new meds helping?
I realize you think you are being funny.  But that's kind of an asshole thing to say.  You don't know me.  What if I really was suicidal or something?
Reply | Threaded
|

Johnnyonthespot
Cunningstunts wrote
campgottagopee wrote
You OK?

Camp - seriously.  Are we gonna go through this again?  Why not just let it go and let Harvey handle it.

I've already reached out to him and I really don't know what he thinks.  He can ban me again if he wants, but like I said, I'm like 99.9999% sure he's known all along.  I'm not sure what his rationale is but I didn't push him.  

Listen, I said some dick shit about him, and I was pissed at him.  But I hope he knows I was just ticked because I was really confused about the whole vibe here.  And then he was talking to me like I knew him.  I wasn't quite sure what to think but trust me, you don't know everything.  I guess it was my fault for being so trusting or whatever.  I still don't know, but life is too goddamn short and precious to be pissed about something as silly as that.
Give me your address so I can send someone to do a welfare check. You're not ok.
I don't rip, I bomb.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
I'm down

I like Harv too much

We're cool

Reply | Threaded
|

Cunningstunts
Banned User
OK Johnny.  Have a good night.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
I intended to read the whole thread when I got home but I just scanned the last 2 pages. Some people insulted some people and feelings are raw.

CS, his handle and email seemed suspicious from the beginning, but whatever. One forum member actually emailed me just a few days after he joined saying it was Mike. I didn't have any proof and I didn't look for it. If someone joins and posts stoke, I don't spend a lot of effort trying to figure out if I should ban them. The WordPress spam filter figured it out last week.

I can't exactly remember what happened back then, I know Mike was pissed, pissed at me and some others. I remember not really understanding it. I'm sure I could figure it out by reading it all back, but the fact that I can't remember proves to me that it was not that big a deal.  There have been 3 banned (non-spam) members all time. With Mike and Noah, maybe I just got tired of the battle. In comparison, the other member who was banned, I'll never forget why.

Like I said I didn't really read the whole thread. But whoever is giving whoever a hard time, maybe chill out. Mike's got those three little boys and they really need our support. Sorry to be emotional, but that is how I feel.

I'm going to temporarily lock this thread.

PS CS thanks for the reco on the YT that is the bike I'll likely will buy when I can afford it.

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
1 ... 7891011