Open this post in threaded view

Re: Belleayre Conditions

trim.MOV

Found this on my phone. First turns of the season
kenneywallace kenneywallace
Reply |

Still could top to bottom ski Bellaire mt. Plenty of snow, ( admitting some moves may be needed in a few spots) was just up their today
ml242 ml242
Reply |

Hunter
x10003q x10003q
Reply |

Belleayre is opening Saturday, Nov 22. Tickets are $25 Sat and Sun this weekend.

http://www.belleayre.com/
ml242 ml242
Reply |

They have made a tremendous amount of snow and I don't want to overstate the opening but I *think* there should be a few ways down.

Zippy Zippy
Reply |

That looks nice thank you!
louie.mirags louie.mirags
Reply |

What are you guys thinking it will be like tomorrow? I am in the Catskill foothills in Sullivan County and we've been getting sleet and rain.  The ski hills are calling for at least 8-12, but I am afraid of heavy wet snow and ice... Should I hit hunter, belleayre or wait until the weekend? hmmmmm
moguljunkie moguljunkie
Reply |

Belleayre was great today. They definitely made out well with the storm, as the snow was not heavy at all. They reported 8", but it seemed like more. I got there at noon, and the place was pretty empty. I was able to poach trails and find untracked snow the entire afternoon. Upper Yahoo, the top of Belleayre Run (deep drifts under the lift!), and the Belleayre Glades were highlights. Hit a few minor rocks on other closed trails, but overall a much better day than anticipated.
Skiray Skiray
Reply |

Nice. I wish I could get out there today with the family. Kids in school and couldn't call in sick..

ml242 ml242
Reply |

looks like the storm is still cranking for the cats, daks, and spine.
1234567 ... 37