Bridger Bowl, Montana

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bridger Bowl, Montana

lolkl
I know that some of you won't be able to make it up there today but Bridger Bowl got 18" in five hours over night and they expect a couple more feet today. Big Sky got 1.5 ". Life isn't always fair.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Bridger Bowl, Montana

tjf1967
I saw that this morning and thought of you.  You going up to get it?  It will be all tracked out in a matter of hours.  To many people for to small a hill..compared to BIG Sky.  Will be back out there in 2014.   The big C is on my list.
Reply | Threaded
|

lolkl
I don't ski Bridger. Got an attitude. And after all the shit I give to Bridger skiers at BS I'd probally get beat up. With 2" on the ground here, I'm in the " almost time to go plow " mode. We start the machines for 3". Bridger is up to 22". There is a cloud sitting on them blowing tons of snow while we have a fat chick blowing beer farts on us.
Reply | Threaded
|

takeahike46er
Just arrived in Big Sky. Excited to check out the mountain over the next few day, but I don't think it can top my last three days at Targhee. 31"+ fell over the three days that I was at Targhee. It was ridiculous.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Sounds awesome!  Do you have a picture?  :)
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

takeahike46er
This post was updated on .
I have some gopro video and a few photos on my iPhone. No wifi at the condos I've been staying at. Might have to wait until I get back to NY.

Reply | Threaded
|

DackerDan
Man your hit'n some of my favorite spots, Targhee, Big Sky and Bridger.
If you get a chance, swing over to Red Lodge - I have not been there but it is on my list.