Business travel to the UK -

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Business travel to the UK -

Skiray
Having an extended and lonely work trip without my family resulted in a time void and lapse for me. Days and nights blurred, some fast others not but, all said, was gone for more than a week without my family.

Needless to say, London is a beautiful city and I look forward to going again ; the next time hoping to be able to afford tickets for my family so we can record a true Alba Adventure.

Without a good camera, only using a 3 year old Motox, I pushed the limits and battery on what this now old phone can do.

We hope you enjoy London Lapse and stay tuned for a couple of other summer edits coming your way soon.

The family that skis together, stays together.

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Business travel to the UK -

Brownski
I just watched this again. It's pretty cool. It occurred to me that you really have the skills. Can't wait to hear how the film festivals turn out.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Business travel to the UK -

Skiray
Hey Brownski

Thanks Brownski! We wing it  most of the time but, looking at sites like No Film School and VideoMaker help with our getting better. We have a couple of other summer edits in the works that we are now behind on - can't explain why but, let's say its a REAL PAIN in the ASS to us - Will explain later but, let's say - an eradication is in place!

As for the film festivals, we didn't qualify for the DC Film Festival - but, waiting to hear from a few others that we have submitted too in NYS and NYC.  Keeping fingers crossed we get selected.

Thanks for watching our stuff.. This edit, I had the tuned picked out in my head and Alicia helped edit, synching to the clock was the idea.

Ok, back to eradication...

Ray
The family that skis together, stays together.

AlbaAdventures.com