Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Buy 1 Get 1 free Midweek for Pico & Killington

fahz
This post was updated on .
Just wanted to share....  Added Killington too

http://www.picomountain.com/winter/pico_promotions/2for1/2for1-snoweastmag

Looking for a great deal at Pico Mountain? You’ve come to the right place. Just fill out the form below and hit submit and we will email you a voucher to Pico Mountain good for one (1) 2 for 1 adult lift ticket valid mid-week  through 03.16.12. Both tickets must be used the same day. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount. One redemption per guest. No refunds and non-transferable.

http://www.killington.com/winter/2for1/2for1-snoweastmag

Looking for a great early season deal at Killington Resort? You’ve come to the right place. Just fill out the form below and hit submit and we will email you a voucher to Killington Resort good for one (1) 2 for 1 adult lift ticket valid opening day through 12.16.11. Both tickets must be used the same day. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount. One redemption per guest. No refunds and non-transferable.
11/25, 1/28, 4/6 Okemo; 12/03, 3/4, 4/7 Stratton; 12/10 - Skiing Santas, 1/15, 3/10 Whiteface; 12/22, 3/3 Gore; 12/26 Snow Ridge; 12/28 Stratton; 1/20 Mt Sunapee; 1/21 Pico; 2/3 Killington; 2/7, 3/7 Windham; 2/16 Eldora; 2/17, 2/18, 2/20 Winter Park; 2/19 Steamboat; 2/21 Copper; 3/11 Jiminy Peak; 3/17 Bromley; 3/25, 4/8 Belleayre; 3/31 Hunter
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Buy 1 Get 1 free Midweek for Pico

Cornhead
I'll be making a trip to VT this Winter to ski Sugarbush. Maybe I'll see if my Son wants to take another day off and hit Pico on the way. He's never been, I have, I like it. What a sweet deal, my local molehill gets $64 for a day pass.  $24.50 to ski Pico is a steal. Thanks for the tip.
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris
sweet!  I filled everything out and when I click submit I keep getting put back to the same page- anyone having issues?  I'm not getting any confirmation, or e-mail..
The day begins...  Your mountain awaits.
Reply | Threaded
|

Adk Jeff
Chris wrote
sweet!  I filled everything out and when I click submit I keep getting put back to the same page- anyone having issues?  I'm not getting any confirmation, or e-mail..
Mine worked earlier this evening.  I just read what you posted in SBR's Hinterlands thread and I think I know what your problem may be Chris.