Camp

218 messages Options
1 ... 19202122
Harvey Harvey
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: Camp

I hope they get 10 years of community service working for animals. In a shelter or something.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

Harvey wrote
I hope they get 10 years of community service working for animals. In a shelter or something.
Couldn't agree more.

Most hunters have a connection appreciation for the Earth and the animals that most will never understand. These 2 are psychopaths and should be dealt with as such.
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

I'm thinking if they nail them with money and jail time they'll be lifetime assholes.  But if they come to love animals, it could be different.
Reply |

I agree.

Someone once told me that nobody should be held responsible for what they did in high school. At the time I thought that was a clever statement, these kids are of high school age and need to be held responsible for their heinous actions.

They also need a lifetime ban on any and all hunting privileges. To me that would worse than being in jail.

Harvey Harvey
Reply |

campgottagopee wrote
They also need a lifetime ban on any and all hunting privileges.
That's a good idea, or maybe a 20 year ban.

Do they do stuff like that?
Reply |

They sure do. They'll get some kind of license ban for sure. 20 would be good, that's a life lesson.
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

I hope they get at least some jail time + an onerous amount of community service + a ban on hunting/ fishing licenses. That’s pretty atrocious behavior. I fear that prosecutors might let them off too easily.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply |

Being one of the kids father is the chief of police I'm sure you're right Browski
1 ... 19202122