Champlain Valley Ski Card

18 messages Options
trackbiker trackbiker
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: Champlain Valley Ski Card

Just bring the card to the ticket window. There is a logo for each area printed on the card and they punch a hole in the logo or mark it with a permanent marker. Still a good deal at $170 if you use it at 4 or more areas. I used mine at 6 last year. Just remember; It's blacked out for holiday periods.
ml242 ml242
Reply |

Anyone interested in mine? I don't think I'll be able to use it this year.
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

Just looked at this again. It’s not bad- potentially 15 tickets for $175. I think I only used 6 tickets the year I bought it but that still put me way ahead I th8nk. Blackouts apply of course and it looks like the lineup changed a little. West and Magic are included now.
https://www.mychamplainvalley.com/ski-and-ride-card
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
SayvilleSteve SayvilleSteve
Reply |

The 2019-2020 version of the card is available now. One lift ticket at each participating mountain (black-out dates apply). It's down to 12 mountains this year, but also $10 cheaper at $165. Cannon is the biggest loss from last year, but should be able to get enough days at Gore, Whiteface, Mad River Glen, Magic, West, Smuggs, Bretton Woods, etc and it may even inspire me to finally get to Burke.

https://www.mychamplainvalley.com/marketplace/ski-ride-card/

PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |

You forgot to mention that it includes a season pass to Newcomb ski hill.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
gefiltephish gefiltephish
Reply |

Has anyone gotten theirs in the mail yet? I ordered mine over 2 weeks ago, still nothing... Given they estimated a 1-3 day processing time, I'm wondering if I should e-mail them, or perhaps they just haven't sent out the 1st batch yet...
SayvilleSteve SayvilleSteve
Reply |

Got mine yesterday (11/9). I ordered it around Oct 26. So it took almost 2 weeks.
MC2 5678F589 MC2 5678F589
Reply |

In reply to this post by gefiltephish
I got my 4 cards the other day. Handwritten envelope. Just cards with resorts on them.

I don't think it's a big operation. Great deal though.