classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Child Size Transpack (Free)

Harvey
Administrator
Neve's boots for the season just BARELY fit into her transpack. I think it's time to get her a larger one.  If you have a little one who is ready to carry his/her own boots and you ski Gore or Plattekill, or we can figure out some other way to get it to you without shipping (Mahwah Sheraton?) post below. It's yours for free.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Child Size Transpack (Free)

Danzilla
Hi Harv,
I'll take it if its still available. I'll be at Gore most weekends starting this weekend and can meet up whenever its convenient for you.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
It's unlikely we'll get to Gore before Thanksgiving Friday.  If you can wait until then, it's yours.

(What passes did you guys buy this year?)
Reply | Threaded
|

Danzilla
Hi Harv,
Thanks! It can absolutely wait. We'll be up there this weekend working on our place but doubt we'll get up to the mountain. Might be there Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend. If not we'll definitely be there the following weekend and most weekends from there on out.

We went with standard ski3 passes this year. We missed alot of ski school/NYSEF last year so we decided to just do gore with maybe a WF trip or two this year. Plus it gets expensive bouncing around. Will miss trying new places though. Glad to see gore on the maxpass.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Ski3.  Will you get to Belle?  Actually I think it was no charge this year...

I just ordered the replacement pack for Neve. I went for free shipping it says arriving next Tuesday so if that happens we can do the handoff at Gore.  Or if I miss you, will you be at your place in NC?  I could leave it on the porch.
Reply | Threaded
|

Danzilla
Hey Harv. Yeah I think the SKI3 was default this year. Cats are a possibility but not super likely.

If you could drop it on the front porch that would be fantastic if we can't meet up. I'll leave the storm door unlocked.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
I know the street, but not the house number.  Maybe tell me the color or something in the driveway or yard so I leave it in the right house!
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Danzilla not sure how young your littlest is but we have a small pair off googles I'd hand off too, if you want them.